Charleston projects

HappyGecko

As a person who roleplays around Charleston, the issue isn't the projects, it's the massive scenes that take place around them all the time.

During regular hours, if my character exits the house? Everything is fine. But as soon as there's a massive scene nearby, you'll get freezes or even crashing.

I don't think it's the cop cars exactly, I just think it's the massive presence of vehicles in the same place, just like when you have a club opening and no cops, you still get texture loss.

P.S Changing the texture quality to Normal fixes texture loss, keep all of your settings the same but change just that.

• Upvote 2

No. The server used to suffer from texture loss a few months ago even without the projects so it's a no from me.

9 minutes ago, Exodus said:

P.S Changing the texture quality to Normal fixes texture loss, keep all of your settings the same but change just that.

^^^ this literally all it takes to fix texture loss

• Upvote 1

People are too focused on texture loss this is the minor problem that happens. The big issue is that since the clothing update, the projects cause crashes whenever they load in. I've never had any issues with the area before said update. Maybe it's a specific clothing item? I do not know. But perhaps this could be looked in to:)

Davis already had this problem before the projects, texture loss and crashes.

Removing it won't fix anything, barely uses internal memory.

The only way is removing all the mods, vehicles, clothes, hairs, and you'll play all vanilla, and this is temporary and I doubt it will change anything, rage is garbage when there are 10 cars and a few players in the same area.

And bringing heat to the hood doesn't help either, 6+ PD cars plus civ cars, dead bodies and players around.

P.s: My game doesnt crash and it's modded and high settings.

Edited by Jennie
  • Wuhtah locked this topic