Charleston projects

HappyGecko

5 minutes ago, thekillergreece said:

For some reason, entering the proximity range of South Central (perhaps Charleston? Not sure) and 114 Police Station causes completely random crashes for me. Can't tell if it's because of the number of vehicles that are trying to spawn or something else.

Gonna assume it's the (cop) vehicles for the most part, driving past Mission Row is normally a 1/5 chance of crashing without a warning for me and a few other people I know.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Gonna assume it's the (cop) vehicles for the most part, driving past Mission Row is normally a 1/5 chance of crashing without a warning for me and a few other people I know.

It would be weird if it's them because I never crash around PD cars unless it's south central or 114 station for me. I had scenes with up to 20+ LEO cars and no crashes apart some lags and maybe texture loss (my pc is beefy).

It is not the cop cars. I just took the last 40 minutes of my time driving around South LS in the Davis/Charleston area. I counted 6 vehicles left on the road (driver assumingly crashed). I myself crashed twice during this operation. I get it, you roleplay there. Doesn't mean it's not a massive problem area. You barely have any cops in the area cause like I mentioned, people crash! I have never crashed on a Police scene, or at a Police station, no matter how many cars are spawned!

Edited by HappyGecko
21 minutes ago, thekillergreece said:

For some reason, entering the proximity range of South Central (perhaps Charleston? Not sure) and 114 Police Station causes completely random crashes for me. Can't tell if it's because of the number of vehicles that are trying to spawn or something else.

Got the same issue with 114. Seems to only happen when there's 500+ players online however which is very weird. Also only happens while driving from Hawick direction..

59 minutes ago, thekillergreece said:

Same to me but only the projects

• Wuhtah locked this topic