Remove reactions from player reports

14 minutes ago, 4doorsmorewhores said:

I don't know why it's possible to react to player reports, but it shouldn't be possible. Just like people aren't allowed to post on forum reports that do not involve them, it shouldn't be allowed to react to them either. I don't think this requires explanation.

What do reactions have to do with anything? You really think admins choose sides, based on amount of likes under each post? Or you get mad when you see players like the opposing party' response? I'm genuinely confused. 

Gotta love when somebody is reported and they call on the whole gang to start spamming their post with likes and claps as if it would change anything of the final outcome. However, this suggestion is gay so no

Edited by Gato
25 minutes ago, 4doorsmorewhores said:

I don't know why it's possible to react to player reports, but it shouldn't be possible. Just like people aren't allowed to post on forum reports that do not involve them, it shouldn't be allowed to react to them either. I don't think this requires explanation.

No.

Also, there's no way to disable reactions on certain sections of the forums. It's either everywhere or nowhere. This is why previous requests to limit reactions have all been rejected.