Noticeable increase in shootings and violent occurrences

kirbyz

limit the amount of groups and factions allowed to exist at any one point so we don’t have 30 gang wars going on at once resulting in shootings happening every 15 mins at peak time (this is literally what happened last night. i did more aiming than roleplaying.)

I do, personally, believe that the shootings are highly unrealistic lately to the point we are not RPing in Los Angeles but Mexico, Favela.

Yes, cop deaths happen but like I mentioned earlier, more than 10+ cops were killed within two months in the same area in comparison to LA's 6 cops killing since 2022 (unverified source). Like, this is... different.

I believe that IF the LFM/IFM/Management allowed LEO factions to do their duties they were designed to, this crime rate would probably be controlled at the very least. At the moment, LEO factions are somewhat limited/restricted from doing their duties due to "fairness" or "balance" (ie. the upcoming air rules, etc).

It is a very worrying behavior that some folks in this thread display by directly or indirectly provoke and/or behave disrespectfully to LEO RPers who simply express their disliking the fact that the number of daily killings is super high for a server that is supposed to portray after Los Angeles, asking them why they cry and/or "bitch" - which is not productive at all and is merely provocative. Be productive, explain why you think 15+ deaths per day is normal and should keep happening on your eyes. 

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, county vida said:

If this is the mindset you have when RPing an LEO, you’re apart of the problem.

LEOs (plus most emergency factions) are often bogged down by big shootout scenes and can't do more casual roleplay. which is what he was mentioning. if 15 people get shot, we're all kinda forced to go to that instead of the fun calls with drug addicts or slow-paced LEO public service calls.

• dawpi locked this topic