Anything to reduce EAC crashes?

Anubis

Hi,

I feel like I suffer from EAC crashes more often then other players.

Prior to the EAC update, I could play for hours and hours without any issue, but some internet drops from time to time.

Nowadays, I suffer from EAC issues really bad - it's happen most likely during rush hours in game, when the playerbase hits 700ish players or so. 

I doubt it has to be with my PC as it's can surely handle, I'm aware of RageMP issues with handling massive amount of players at the same time regardless - but I do suffer from EAC crashes as I believe so.

The game simply exits randomly without any error message nor special action, yesterday I tried to handle a CK'ed player and I crashed eight to ten times within one hour, so a case which should've be over within twenty to thirty minutes made it to one hour - the results was everyone waited for me, and some players who tried to RP with my character couldn't because I kept crashing over and over again. 

I do have Antivirus and Shaddowplay, and I'm aware they both can trigger EAC - however without the duo, the game is unplayable as if something should happen, I won't be able to have a record, and I won't turn off my antivirus for obvious reasons. If there's anything to help with my issues, I'll be glad. 

Just now, root said:

I do have some mods, I'll try to remove them and see if it helps a bit. It might be really helpful, haven't thought about it at all.

I had VDE for instance and kept randomly crashing, after removing it it seemed to help a ton and now I just use reshade. So it's a big possibility maybe a graphic mod may be causing the issue

• Wuhtah locked this topic