WANTED: Players you RP'd with, but never got to stay in contact with OOC

Wasloos

On 4/18/2022 at 7:16 AM, Mack said:

The person I first roleplayed on LSRP in my very first faction in 2008 is here as well ; @Sal

The first person I roleplayed on GTAW was a character named Junoz Midsomer back in 2018 I guess when I was considering of getting back into RP but didn't and ended up leaving.

@Midsummer Night's Dream . guess i am a potato at @-ing since it's not highlighting

Edited by Archant
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Dreams & Nightmares said:

He’s not on GTAW I believe, I rpd w him on lsrp couple years ago. He been using Big Dope#9161 discord.
@J4Y might know where J is.

Thank you brother, I've added him on Discord.
Would be very nice to speak to an old friend once again!

On 4/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, Mack said:

The person I first roleplayed on LSRP in my very first faction in 2008 is here as well ; @Sal

The first person I roleplayed on GTAW was a character named Junoz Midsomer back in 2018 I guess when I was considering of getting back into RP but didn't and ended up leaving.

20 hours ago, Archant said:

@Midsummer Night's Dream . guess i am a potato at @-ing since it's not highlighting

Hi!

Oui, c'est moi!

I'm on Discord as Midsummer Nights#9257.  ( :

Edited by Midsummer Night's Dream
  • Thanks 1

Phoebe Garcia, Timothy Kinsella and Odell Mondale.

The three people I can safely say at one point or another sparked a lot of bliss into my roleplay who I don't still speak to. They're all amazing people OOC too. I don't need any of their mentions, I know who they are. But for one reason or another, we don't really talk anymore and haven't for a long while! All absolute saints

Edited by KaythPlus
  • Wuhtah locked this topic