Really awkward red shadows all across the map

hamin

Hey, for the last six-seven months I've had really weird lighting and shadows (espically at night also it also sometimes happens in day at specific locations) at dark places

I have no mods installed or in use rn, I completely reinstalled the entirety of the GTAV update file (not to mention this doesn't happen in gta online or in the story mode) and RageMP as a whole, also tried to troubleshoot, optimize with GeForce Experience and etc etc

Originally I thought this was just a byproduct of the ENB I used back then which was NVE's, but this problem sticked around for a good while afterward too for some reason even though I completely uninstalled everything related to NVE or it's ENB (I verified game cache tens of times)

From my testing, I haven't noticed it on any other ragemp servers

I'll gladly accept any help because atm it makes my game look atrocious and like I've got a breast cancer awarness reshade on all the time

Some screenshots for reference:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

and finally, a comparison between how it is when im on gtaw and how it is in story mode and another entirely different ragemp server:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

top is gtaw

second is another ragemp server

third is story mode

(usually only one side of the car is purple-ish like this - whichever one is facing the darker side)

Ty in advance

• Wuhtah locked this topic