duffel bag randomly stuck to all my old outfits, no way to get rid of it

shaobadman

i haven't held a duffel bag in my inventory recently (apart from trying to fix this issue) but a duffel bag seems to be attached to about half of my outfits

i've tried

• putting it back on, taking it off, doing /changechar in between to see if it would register and save
  • getting in and out of vehicles
  • /fixinvi
  • /refresh

none of it works

any advice is appreciated i don't want to have to redo these outfits thanks

12 hours ago, Kucheras said:

changing ur shoes saving the outfit then changing it back worked for me

didn't work

6 hours ago, Martyn said:

Go to a clothing shop, take the bag off, purchase the current outfit you have (Without the bag visible) and it should be gone.

Edit: Gotta do this with every single outfit that has the bag.

wouldn't work as there is no instance where the bag stops appearing, it's always there for some reason

6 hours ago, Paenymion said:

suppose i would have to recreate all of the outfits as one of the steps indicate

3 hours ago, Martyn said:

@shaobadman Try using /decals off to make the bag disappear, it should be considered a decal. If that works, open up the clothing shop menu and just purchase your outfit again while the bag doesn't show. 

from what i can tell it's not a decal, i tried /decals off and it didn't do anything, i scrolled through decals in the clothes store to see if it would do anything but the bag stayed on regardless

for my own reference it's on 4.5 outfits (the 0.5 comes from one outfit sometimes having it and sometimes not)

• 1 month later...