/pbreakin

my_g

Some sort of /pbreakin command like /vbreakin but obviously for property doors. This would allow you to break into properties and steal whatever is stored inside, a system could also be made where you're able to upgrade your door and alarm system via a construction firm.

This is not a good idea. It's just asking for trouble, an admin should be involved in any break in. Because items can't be 'hidden' people would just take everything at the door and run, it's too RPG. This issue already happened on a previous GTA V rp server and the results were horrendous.

You're also suggesting stealing items. With cars they're simply disabled, but if you break into a house most guns cost 8-12k for legal holders, not to mention aggressively priced ammunition.

You'd have two days before everyone stores their cash in a bank and buys a burrito to store their valuables. And I'll admit, I would do it too because I'd expect to get robbed at least once a week while I'm offline.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Wisci said:

This is not a good idea. It's just asking for trouble, an admin should be involved in any break in. Because items can't be 'hidden' people would just take everything at the door and run, it's too RPG. This issue already happened on a previous GTA V rp server and the results were horrendous.

You're also suggesting stealing items. With cars they're simply disabled, but if you break into a house most guns cost 8-12k for legal holders, not to mention aggressively priced ammunition.

You'd have two days before everyone stores their cash in a bank and buys a burrito to store their valuables. And I'll admit, I would do it too because I'd expect to get robbed at least once a week while I'm offline.

You nailed it.

• Upvote 1

No. Chopping cars is one thing, but a script that allows people to rob houses is just inviting everyone to go around griefing players. It's like adding a /robbank command, it's just asking for trouble and it will cause a lot of problems within the server, making house robberies a regular thing.

• Ribsey locked this topic