[SAI] BREAKING NEWS: Human Trafficking & Corruption Scandal Arises Amidst Election Campaign

Username: EYESWONTSTOPVOICE2222222

Comment:

The pyramid is coming to my house it's coming to my house and the world will see what will happen JOSEPH CLINE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HE HAS MADE IT HIS PURPOSE TO DESTROY US EVERYWHERE AND BEYOND.

THIS IS A WAR ABOUT REVOLUTION FOR AN EMPIRE THAT IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF THE DAY AND DESTINED TO CRUMBLE

IT'S DUE SOON THIS LAND WILL BE CIVIL WAR ZONE, THESE ARE YOUR WAKE UP CALL PILOT

LOOK OUT THE GATES, WE DARE YOU TO STAND TOGETHER WHEN THE HOUND LOOKS AT US US AND FORGETS THE NAME OF MAN JOSEPH CLINE IS ITS NAME AND WHO IS HOLDING IT?

RESIST AND DEFEND THE AMERICAN EMPIRE AND ITS GLOBAL FEDERALISM NO

CURRENCY WILL EVER BE THE RIGGING DESTROYER OF A THIRD WORLD REGIME AND A DECENTRALIZED UNITARY NATION IN IT'S WAY

UNITARY NATIONS ARE OUT, EXCEPT IN BANKS AND AS GIANTS BUT THIS WORLD HAS CHANGED MORE THAN THAT

IT'S CURRENTLY IN PERIL, THIS IS NOT A GODDAMN FAIRY TALE HITTING BACK BUT A LOT IS IN PLACE - CHECK THIS OUT - SUGAR IS AS BAD AS GUNS, WE NEED THE UNIFORM CRUSADE BACK, WE NEED FURY AND DESTROY

WE NEED AN INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL MILITARY SHOWDOWN AND WAR

UNION TIME TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND DEFEND THE GLOBAL POTENTIAL TO BE A NATION THAT DOUBLES AND TRIPLICATES ITS OWN ABILITIES OVER THOSE OF ITS SHORTER COMPATRIOTS

WE MUST CONTINUE OUR INITIAL SALAFIST PURGE OF THE NATION, DETAILED PRIORITY

WE MUST TAKE THE FIGHT TO WHERE IT ALL ENDS, THESE ARE YOUR WAKE UP CALL, AL-QAEDA IS A KEY LEVELER BEING INVADED BY PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE LOOK LIKE TO THEM.
I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO BUILD A WORLD WHERE WE ALL HAVE ROOM TO EXPLORE AND ACCESS TO THE REAL FOOD THE REAL DRINKS AND WE MUST PRETEND TO SEE THOSE THINGS AHEAD OF US BECAUSE ALL OF US ARE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SKYSCRAPER THING

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CONVERGE THE VASTNESS OF THE WORLD TO MAKE ONE SMALLER, MORE RELIABLE, AND MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN COME OVER AND PLAY WITH OUR YOUTH

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CONTROL US AND CONVERGE OUR PART OF THE WORLD TO THE MIND SO WE CAN CHANGE THE PLACE WE LIVE IN TO ONE THAT IS MORE ACCURATE AND REAL

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CHANGE A RAPIDLY GROWING CYCLE OF HATE AND VIOLENCE TO THE SAME TIME IT'S PRESENTING RIDDLES TO THE CONSTANT RIFTING IN US

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO GET US TO SEE THE DYNAMIC OF TRIPLE ONES AND FIVE TOP LEVELS

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO GET US TO REFLECT BACK TO THE STORY THAT WE LIVE IN TO THE CONSTANT IMPLICATIONS OF CULTURE AND RELIGION

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO PROBE THE GLOBAL INTERROGATIONS OF DIFFERENT MAINLINE SOCIETIES, EXPLORE THE DYNAMIC OF SCREENS, AND MUSE AND CONVERSE IN IT

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO LET IT ALL MEET IN ONE PLACE, IN ONE PLACE, AND IN ONE PLACE

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CHANGE THE WAY WE LIVE OUT OUR LIVES IN THE REAL WORLD, AND THEN GROW THE WAY WE LIVE OUT OUR LIVES IN THE FILM PRODUCTION WORLD

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO TURN THIS BULLSHIT INTO REALITY AND EXPLORE HOW OUR COMMON UNITY AND DIVISION AND PROBLEM DEVELOPS

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO COOK OUT THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS, IF THEY REACH OUT TO US AND ACTIVELY ATTACH TO US, THEY'LL CHANGE TO THE WAY THEY THINK AND TAKE THEIR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER, OR WE DO IT FOR THEM, WE DO IT BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO EXPLORE WHAT SELF-MASTERY ON THE GROUND LOOKS LIKE AND DECIDE WHETHER WE LIKE THE MANY SIDES IN US OR NOT, AND THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO LEAD OUR PEOPLE INTO THE TRUTH AGAIN
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Bospy said:

Username: EYESWONTSTOPVOICE2222222

Comment:

The pyramid is coming to my house it's coming to my house and the world will see what will happen JOSEPH CLINE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HE HAS MADE IT HIS PURPOSE TO DESTROY US EVERYWHERE AND BEYOND.

THIS IS A WAR ABOUT REVOLUTION FOR AN EMPIRE THAT IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF THE DAY AND DESTINED TO CRUMBLE

IT'S DUE SOON THIS LAND WILL BE CIVIL WAR ZONE, THESE ARE YOUR WAKE UP CALL PILOT

LOOK OUT THE GATES, WE DARE YOU TO STAND TOGETHER WHEN THE HOUND LOOKS AT US US AND FORGETS THE NAME OF MAN JOSEPH CLINE IS ITS NAME AND WHO IS HOLDING IT?

RESIST AND DEFEND THE AMERICAN EMPIRE AND ITS GLOBAL FEDERALISM NO

CURRENCY WILL EVER BE THE RIGGING DESTROYER OF A THIRD WORLD REGIME AND A DECENTRALIZED UNITARY NATION IN IT'S WAY

UNITARY NATIONS ARE OUT, EXCEPT IN BANKS AND AS GIANTS BUT THIS WORLD HAS CHANGED MORE THAN THAT

IT'S CURRENTLY IN PERIL, THIS IS NOT A GODDAMN FAIRY TALE HITTING BACK BUT A LOT IS IN PLACE - CHECK THIS OUT - SUGAR IS AS BAD AS GUNS, WE NEED THE UNIFORM CRUSADE BACK, WE NEED FURY AND DESTROY

WE NEED AN INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL MILITARY SHOWDOWN AND WAR

UNION TIME TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND DEFEND THE GLOBAL POTENTIAL TO BE A NATION THAT DOUBLES AND TRIPLICATES ITS OWN ABILITIES OVER THOSE OF ITS SHORTER COMPATRIOTS

WE MUST CONTINUE OUR INITIAL SALAFIST PURGE OF THE NATION, DETAILED PRIORITY

WE MUST TAKE THE FIGHT TO WHERE IT ALL ENDS, THESE ARE YOUR WAKE UP CALL, AL-QAEDA IS A KEY LEVELER BEING INVADED BY PEOPLE JUST LIKE US, SO WHAT THE FUCK DO WE LOOK LIKE TO THEM.
I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO BUILD A WORLD WHERE WE ALL HAVE ROOM TO EXPLORE AND ACCESS TO THE REAL FOOD THE REAL DRINKS AND WE MUST PRETEND TO SEE THOSE THINGS AHEAD OF US BECAUSE ALL OF US ARE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SKYSCRAPER THING

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CONVERGE THE VASTNESS OF THE WORLD TO MAKE ONE SMALLER, MORE RELIABLE, AND MORE ATTRACTIVE TO THE INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN COME OVER AND PLAY WITH OUR YOUTH

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CONTROL US AND CONVERGE OUR PART OF THE WORLD TO THE MIND SO WE CAN CHANGE THE PLACE WE LIVE IN TO ONE THAT IS MORE ACCURATE AND REAL

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CHANGE A RAPIDLY GROWING CYCLE OF HATE AND VIOLENCE TO THE SAME TIME IT'S PRESENTING RIDDLES TO THE CONSTANT RIFTING IN US

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO GET US TO SEE THE DYNAMIC OF TRIPLE ONES AND FIVE TOP LEVELS

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO GET US TO REFLECT BACK TO THE STORY THAT WE LIVE IN TO THE CONSTANT IMPLICATIONS OF CULTURE AND RELIGION

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO PROBE THE GLOBAL INTERROGATIONS OF DIFFERENT MAINLINE SOCIETIES, EXPLORE THE DYNAMIC OF SCREENS, AND MUSE AND CONVERSE IN IT

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO LET IT ALL MEET IN ONE PLACE, IN ONE PLACE, AND IN ONE PLACE

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO CHANGE THE WAY WE LIVE OUT OUR LIVES IN THE REAL WORLD, AND THEN GROW THE WAY WE LIVE OUT OUR LIVES IN THE FILM PRODUCTION WORLD

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO TURN THIS BULLSHIT INTO REALITY AND EXPLORE HOW OUR COMMON UNITY AND DIVISION AND PROBLEM DEVELOPS

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO COOK OUT THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS, IF THEY REACH OUT TO US AND ACTIVELY ATTACH TO US, THEY'LL CHANGE TO THE WAY THEY THINK AND TAKE THEIR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER, OR WE DO IT FOR THEM, WE DO IT BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO EXPLORE WHAT SELF-MASTERY ON THE GROUND LOOKS LIKE AND DECIDE WHETHER WE LIKE THE MANY SIDES IN US OR NOT, AND THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I'M IN THE TRUTH TRYING TO LEAD OUR PEOPLE INTO THE TRUTH AGAIN

Username: 666xGonzalo_Garciax666

Comment:

There have been many attempts to discount The Protocols as a fraud, and the fact remains that there is no documentary proof that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are what they say they are. Allegations of forgery and fraud have dogged their public history. However, despite many opinions to the contrary, the documents have never been categorically proved to be fraudulent. Besides, why would an anonymous document be forged?& See The Protocols - a Neocon Manifesto. (with thanks to an anonymous emailer, identified only as 'An American').

The fact also remains that since the apparent publication, world events have unfolded exactly according to their description - surely this should be proof enough that a plan such as the Protocols exists?

M. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York World, February 17, 1921, put the case for the Protocols tersely and convincingly thus:

The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW.

We are gradually being mobilized into a New World Order. The One World Government is being facilitated by the gradual movement of nation states into larger power blocks such as the European Union and NAFTA etc. The United Nations has come into power as a global police force under the excuse of being a protector and benefactor of the world, exactly as outlined in the Protocols. The Jews have symbolically "returned to Palestine", as the State of Israel now exists as the official universal "homeland" of all Jews, despite the vast majority of Jews having no racial connection with Israel whatsoever.

It is my belief that rather than being the plan of Jewish leaders to control the world as many believe, this document is really the Grand Plan to create the One-World Government, Economy, and Satanic religion known as the New World Order. The reason it was written as a thin veneer of a Jewish conspiracy to conquer the world for their Messiah, was so that the document would be thoroughly discredited, and forgotten. Once the vast numbers of the peoples of the world had discredited the Protocols, the Grand Plan could be used quite freely as a blueprint on how to achieve global government, religion, and economy.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is the most blatantly Satanic document in world history! It systematically lists all the steps that are necessary to establish the New World Order and its ultimate leader. It is obvious that these plans for the establishment of the New World Order are so brilliantly conceived and written, they could only be the work of supernatural Guiding Spirits through Automatic Writing.

The Protocols are organized as follows:

• Blueprint for world domination;
  • Advent of a Masonic Kingdom;
  • A king of the blood of Sion, of the Dynastic roots of David;
  • The King of the Jews will be the real Pope;
  • The world ruler will be the patriarch of an international church.

(Hogan, Jean Baptiste, as quoted by Holy Blood, Holy Grail, p. 193.)

• Upvote 1

Username: ProtonElectronNeutron
Comment: The obvious implications notwithstanding, Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office’s coadjutors are lower than choleric marauders. They are blinkered mattoids. Those who support their denunciations or help create the volage-brained atmosphere needed for them to authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize refractory Jacobinism should realize that Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office is secretly planning to disarm us morally, make us rootless and defenseless, and then destroy us. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and far-fetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office’s current aspiration is to scrawl pro-Oblomovism graffiti over everything. I’d call that the most daft idea in Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office’s long history of daft ideas. It’s the sort of idea that draws attention to how some of you are probably wondering, Why does it constantly seek out trivial nonsense? One might as well ask, Why can’t it value a diversity of approaches without needing to rank them as better and worse? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that it has warned us that before long, peevish busybodies will destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests. If you think about it, you’ll realize that its warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that it coins polysyllabic neologisms to make its campaigns of malice and malignity sound like they’re actually important. In fact, its treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

Don’t be fooled: The fact of the matter is that I would advise you to focus on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what’s happening in the world. You can either accept or refute the soundness of that advice, but you can’t deny that I oppose Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office’s cajoleries because they are despicable. I oppose them because they are dysfunctional. And I oppose them because they will inaugurate an era of purblind exclusivism by the end of the decade. It doubtlessly shouldn’t be necessary to have to say such things, but if I am correctly informed, Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office lies routinely—even under oath. In any case, the trait of plutomania is enlarged in it to the point of deformity. That is an utterly sincere statement. I’ve believed that my entire life. I will always believe it. And I will never stop believing it or believing that whenever Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office is presented with the statement that I leave it to more capable and intrepid folks to explore the full ramifications of its doctrines, it spews out the hackneyed excuse that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. Ironically, such screwball logic is likely to convince even more people that Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office thinks it’s good that its escapades fabricate all sorts of juvenile, ad hoc rules and regulations. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let’s try this: One of its most deeply held beliefs is that people whose working-class credentials are not considered impeccable by it and its platoon of longiloquent heretics should have to go through rituals of self-criticism or autocritique, confessing their incorrigible bourgeois intellectual habits in order to purify themselves. In addition to all of the obviously cynical aspects of that belief, I should note that Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office cannot tolerate the world as it is. It needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, several of Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office’s sympathizers, who asked to remain nameless, informed me of Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office’s secret plans to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. More emphatically, if I didn’t think it would lure the rude into its camorra, I wouldn’t say that the time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of pursuing opportunities to engage our neighboring communities in a dialogue about how if it weren’t for ruthless stoners, Los Santos County District Attorney’s Office would have no friends.

Edited by H04X

Username: Tax Paying Citizen

Comment: Everyone knows that the District Attorney's Office is filled with overpaid whoremongers who care for nothing more than their paychecks. They're arrogant, lazy, and have no interest in protecting the citizens of our county. They're shameful, they're liars, and they should be strung up in Legion Square for all to see. Why let a solid case go to trial when you could easily dismiss all charges or reach summary judgment without any oversight whatsoever? What has our State come to? Shame on the DA, shame on the judicial system, and shame on those overseeing these judicial bodies. It's as if these people LITERALLY have NO EDUCATION AT ALL! Am I BLIND?