Pistol silencer parts at least for Glocks/Mk2 maybe ARs?

iKac

4 minutes ago, FJ said:

I shoot in Covenant ave, they hear it in forum drive and send 15 patrols my way for shots fired....
+1

I agree on that..

I'm sure this was pointed out before, didn't see it brought up here, but I'd love to see it as many others in the illegal role-play.
Their purpose is to reduce the sound of the gun-shots. As mentioned before, for beginning suppressor or silencer parts for pistols could be priority, as for AR's I still think some types should have them, or automatics, but with rarity.. 

8 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

As long as pistols with suppressors can not be CC'd and have to be in hand or visible, I have no objections.

Otherwise, hard no!

Not sure if I understood this, but of course as long as you put the attachment on the gun, it should be visible as a pistol with the suppressor on it. 
image.png.31bd5b374af0429cbe50668a93b3c31b.png

As long as the attachment is on, if taken off, should look as they already look, w/o suppressor. 

31 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

As long as pistols with suppressors can not be CC'd and have to be in hand or visible, I have no objections.

Otherwise, hard no!

I get it now. Yeah, attach it only before using otherwise, yeah makes no sense to carry a suppressed pistol all the time. And me personally I'd only have it on me if I plan on killing someone. 
Normally most of the gang/mob characters carry guns, right?
They could either have one unequipped in a car or pocket if it has to be used, they'd just attach it to use it and then take it off if they plan on keeping the gun on them w/o the attachment.

That's a good point, yeah.

Well, it's up to the developers to figure out its sound. I know there's different type of silencers that cause less sound or more, there's a lot of Youtube IRL showcases of its sounds by distance, etc.
I think we'd all be satisfied with a single type of silencer fitting pistols only, as a step forward - SMGs maybe too. As for AR's they'd be good to have some for them too, but yeah. Let's not go to far, the idea is mostly for pistols so far because there's situations where they'd come in handy in executions at certain places/situations.. When it comes to AR fights, wars etc.. it's just about survival and nobody picks a place at that point as long as they can get their target.