Pistol silencer parts at least for Glocks/Mk2 maybe ARs?

iKac

I'm sure it's possible, if it can be done, would be great addition to the server. Have them as attachments, Silencer for AR or Pistol.. sold as parts /etc.. 

At least for pistols, would be good.

I'd also like to add, they don't have to be too popular, only certain suppliers could have them or whatever, but I think it does make sense to have them especially for the sake of illegal organizations. 
In certain situations you're forced to use a gun, but knowing you're exposing yourself with the gunshots can be heard from distance, you knowingly do it anyway because there's no other way. 
From my point of view, server's doing great at realistic point and we're always looking to keep it as realistic as possible, this is one one of those small thing that can be added as a step forward into making it more realistic.

Just to add up, suppressors should be visible upon attaching them look like this:
image.png.59024fb37bf880794896aae0cb1e6e93.png

After taking off the attachment, they should get its normal gunshot sound and look like the ones we already have on the server, the way they look like w/o suppressor. 
Mostly, it'd be in the pocket or in the vehicle as long as you planning on using it let's say. If it comes to that case scenario, you attach it, use it then pull it out off the gun itself.
Carrying a suppressed gun on you wouldn't make sense all the time, maybe until you get back to a spot where you can take it off, but any further more than that, yeah, wouldn't make sense as the gun is longer and it'd be noticeable carrying it around like that. 

Edited by iKac
  • Upvote 11
  • Applaud 1