Stutters and Freezes that grow over time

Lexy

13 minutes ago, Tammm said:

access denied. what does that even do? 

Cpu 0  handles all the background stuff on your computer, so when you're in overpopulated areas, high textured etc etc CPU 0 can become overburdened, even if you don't have EVIDENT shit runnin on the background, so its essential to have it unchecked. 

i used to do this when i had a shitty ass pc aswell and it'd help a bit so idk if it'll help you, also try setting the game priority to high

to fix affinity access denied

Edited by Resick
41 minutes ago, Resick said:

Cpu 0  handles all the background stuff on your computer, so when you're in overpopulated areas, high textured etc etc CPU 0 can become overburdened, even if you don't have EVIDENT shit runnin on the background, so its essential to have it unchecked. 

i used to do this when i had a shitty ass pc aswell and it'd help a bit so idk if it'll help you, also try setting the game priority to high

to fix affinity access denied

still, any other program works but ragemp_v.exe

Usually the most simple answer is the right one, and tbh it's just your weak computer.  The CPU, the GPU.  Even top gaming setups are having stuttering and occasional lagouts.  Easy AntiCheat causes a lot of lag, plus all the custom assets we have now.  Have you set textures to "normal" in GTA5?  And everything as low as it will go? It will look like crap but might ease things.

Pray that Rage devs let EAC be disabled soon.

Edited by Paenymion

while it doesn't entirely fix the issue, i tried the game with shadowplay off again and the performance was much better... with fewer stutters and almost no freezes, so must've been a gpu thing, probably not enough vram. used to be fine before anti-cheat, now I can't play and film ;( 

• 3 weeks later...

In singleplayer and on FiveM I can run things on very high with ENB and I just have slightly better specs than you, granted my ram is DDR4 but here on RAGEMP? its utter hell, I truly believe its the RageMP's fault not yours or Gta World's best we can do is pray and wait and yes I do have the same problems as you.

15 hours ago, Notorious. said:

Follow this tutorial and you should have a smooth experience, my game was shockingly bad where I had no choice but to just play other games instead, but I followed this specific tutorial and my game was smooth as anything.

Gonna try this and tell you what's up. I've been getting the same issues but going through these, I realized a lot of things were left as default and/or might've been set back to default/standard by a Windows update. Some of them were already a thing (like the Ultimate Performance power plan) but others not so much.

1 hour ago, liq said:

Gonna try this and tell you what's up. I've been getting the same issues but going through these, I realized a lot of things were left as default and/or might've been set back to default/standard by a Windows update. Some of them were already a thing (like the Ultimate Performance power plan) but others not so much.

Hope it helps you, my specifications are horrible too so it should definitely work for you.

Shoot me a PM if anything though.

• Wuhtah locked this topic