Poor Roleplay and Looted. [Player Support]

MJAY

I was recently looted by a couple of people who had nothing to do with the altercation that led up to my character's death. They took a ring and random small food that was in the inventory. They drove by the scene about three times while the cops were driving around the scene as well. No /injuries or /do's were done nor asked, and if so, only one was done.  The duo proceeded to stand over my character and flipped her over unrealistically. They did not roleplay blood getting on them or anything of the sort. Simple words were said through the local /b but stopped on MY end once I realize I could just report later. I will roleplay my injuries to the fullest, but I would like to know if I could have the ring back if possible, the food is not requested back. 

20220409201744_1.jpg

20220409201859_1.jpg

20220409202104_1.jpg

Edited by MJAY
Duplicated Screenshot.

If you believe it wasn't proper roleplay, forward this to player report. The other parties will have to explain their actions and how it all ended up like that. 

I'm not an administrator nor staff as you can see but they indeed should've roleplay the search at least, before picking your items up. 

13 hours ago, MJAY said:

I was recently looted by a couple of people who had nothing to do with the altercation that led up to my character's death. They took a ring and random small food that was in the inventory. They drove by the scene about three times while the cops were driving around the scene as well. No /injuries or /do's were done nor asked, and if so, only one was done.  The duo proceeded to stand over my character and flipped her over unrealistically. They did not roleplay blood getting on them or anything of the sort. Simple words were said through the local /b but stopped on MY end once I realize I could just report later. I will roleplay my injuries to the fullest, but I would like to know if I could have the ring back if possible, the food is not requested back. 

20220409201744_1.jpg

20220409201859_1.jpg

20220409202104_1.jpg

I'd forum report these players, make sure to also state that you are specifically looking for admin punishments. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic