Mobile property entrance for the BF Surfer - (Like the RV)

34 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Oh wow, that actually looks pretty cozy. 😮

Again, it’s a very cool idea. Just that the space might be problematic. GTA V is not real life and in GTA V, objects and characters don’t have pixel perfect collision boxes. The GTA character model needs about a foot or two of free space in each direction to be able to move and turn. The size of the interior would need to be noticeably larger than the exterior in order to not have collision issues with your character getting stuck on things or being unable to move or turn.

And that’s the main concern. Making the interior large enough to support a player character model and perhaps furniture, without it being too large that it breaks immersion, won’t be easy for the devs. It’s not a lot of space to work with.

Yeah I get the point, But personally I believe that the immersion factor wont be too bad, If the size is subtly mapped, the scale factor shouldn't be too much of an issue

1 hour ago, ScarletRose said:

It’s a cool idea, it really is. But I don’t see how something like this could work.

The BF Surfer is a very small vehicle. It’s not an RV, your character is literally taller than the roof when you’re standing up. The vehicle’s length is literally maybe 1.5 meters long at most. Meaning, you’re gonna have absolutely no space to walk around inside, and furnishing it with custom furniture would be impossible. There’s just not enough space. The only way it could work is if the interior is noticeably larger than the vehicle appears to be on the outside, which this’ll just be immersion breaking.

There is clearly space. Builds like this are made all the time irl I dont see how it would not work a bed and a small kitchen fits perfectely.