Make the civilian clothes from /uniform available for the public.

PeopleKind

With the new clothing update, I'm noticing a quite a few of the new clothes were added into the /uniform menu only, mainly badge slots, which is strange as the only people that would be using these items don't have access to /uniform to begin with. My suggestion is for the modding team to try & find a way to make them go from uniform restricted slots into Decals/Undershirts/Accessory slots instead. ALL the new fingernails, necklaces, piercings, backpacks, etc etc are all locked behind /uniform when they really shouldn't be.

Few examples of civilian clothes locked in badge slots; 

aEEyoOa.pngb8yQ0Uj.pngycrs5jp.pngC9in25i.pngqhuXVW0.pngbg8s6W6.pngwOsyIOx.pngtwHmPuE.png

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

Rather just see the blacklist disabled and have people trolling with outfits they shouldn't have ajailed/banned.

There's a tucked in t-shirt that's blacklisted because there's like 2 textures related to LEO's when there's around 5 for civilian use for example. 

This. How can we call this server a heavy roleplay server if we can't trust the playerbase to be responsible with clothing? To the point where it needs a FULL server blacklist? Nervous said this, recently:

uEaQNrU.png

Yet they blacklist hundreds of clothing pieces for all players to avoid 1 abuse per day or week? Makes no sense to me. Unrestrict ALL clothing, and if people use them unrealistically (which would be pretty hard to do? I don't think there's anything in the clothing blacklist that couldn't be purchased IRL by anyone), then ajail or ban them, as clearly they don't belong on a HEAVY roleplay server.