Error: Game Injection has timed out

So basically when I try to login into the server the rage-mp menu will pop up and progress until it gets to the "Launching the game" phase and after a couple of minutes it crashes and gives me the error saying:
Error.png

I already tried to reinstall my Rage-MP, didn't seem to work, tried getting into singleplayer beforehand, didn't work.

Edited by Willowfield
  • Willowfield changed the title to Error: Game Injection has timed out

1. Restart the PC or be sure that you closed every instance of GTA V & Rage MP.

2. Go to Documents(usually located in your Root disk, where the operating system is installed), find 'Rockstar Games', open it and delete the 'Social Club' folder. 

3. Open updater.exe(located in the Rage MP folder) and connect to a server.

4. Rage will open the Rockstar Games Launcher and will ask you to connect to your Rockstar Games account, so do that.

5. After that, you'll notice that Rage MP has stopped, open Rage MP again and connect to a server.

Found this on Rage MP Forum.

Have you checked your internet at the time this has happened? I've noticed I only get this issue when my internet is on the worse end and it takes "too long" for the game to open (not sure the exact amount of time). Realized none of the other fixes worked because it doesn't actually touch on the cause.

On 4/13/2022 at 11:25 AM, RiDz said:

Found this on Rage MP Forum.

Wont work, the launcher wont even launch the Rockstar Launcher for this solution to work.

On 4/13/2022 at 1:30 PM, Midwest said:

Have you checked your internet at the time this has happened? I've noticed I only get this issue when my internet is on the worse end and it takes "too long" for the game to open (not sure the exact amount of time). Realized none of the other fixes worked because it doesn't actually touch on the cause.

I tried to log in multiple times across several days, doesnt seem to be the case.

• 4 weeks later...