Request to expand interior for furnishing

Unsure if this belongs here - sorry if not

So I applied for a property in the new area of Davis, Charleston Street. I fully understand these units aren't luxurious and large and I wanted something cheap and small to cramp my character in. I got the blank interior and started furnishing inside the building to the limits but I'm struggling for any space whatsoever, to the point I can't even find room for a bathroom.

I believe the issue is the amount of units shoved into 1 building. Example below:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a99a1f68d9e46bc0d6e20ecc0f4cc3cc.png

This is the front of the building I own. I own the highlighted door so therefore the bigger highlighted area is the space I have to work with. And this would be FINE. But for one problem:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.562075b3a77cc7772339de938b663bdb.png

This is the other side of the building and these are ALSO SPERATE UNITS for the building.. Meaning my build can only go half way as show below:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.221de7778344ffeeb427cfa95bdf3b77.png

So this is a TINY size to work with and i'm struggling to fit anything in. I'll supply pictures of the downstairs and upstairs. The downstairs I can live with but I cannot fathom a way of fitting both a bedroom AND bathroom into the space upstairs. In my opinion the back of these buildings should be the back door to the units, not more units.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cb20d313bc8bb9aecb8eb0640b321e21.png

image.thumb.png.faff07bbcbb1edf268120f487fe8ceaa.png

image.thumb.png.eaa91f70ce6c5d4d02b8fd47f12f33ab.png

So I suppose my request is can I make my interior slightly bigger given the fact this is an insanely small space to live in.

Edited by Koshkovsky
  • 2 months later...