Panda Box Loot thread

Jain

1 hour ago, kartoffel said:

their parents*

i highly doubt people would spend theirhard earned money on PANDA POINTS

True. I love panda points, I love that it provides an incentive to be active & I love that it helps the server, but there's a line that needs to be drawn here because it's clearly not being used for it's intended purpose.

Edited by PeopleKind
21 minutes ago, 4doorsmorewhores said:

"Helps the server" helps the server how? To develop more useless systems like "Panda Point"? This is supposed to be a hardcore roleplay server, I fail to see how a lootbox system contributes to that in any way or shape. Ridiculous.

It's an alternative system so people can get donator features without donating, it's ridiculous to see that you think it affects roleplay.

12 minutes ago, Pandaa said:

It's an alternative system so people can get donator features without donating, it's ridiculous to see that you think it affects roleplay.

It's ridiculous to see that you think "not contributing to" means "affecting roleplay". It's an alternative way for Nervous to earn a lot of money, that's what you mean to say. But I understand it's hard to admit for you considering that purple banner under your name. You can buy these panda points instead of earning them, and you can send them to others. It's literally just WP but you get a few of them for being active. It contributes to roleplay in no way or shape. And the argument that it helps people to stay active is just as silly, if you need to give people "Panda Points" for being active then you're targeting the wrong kind of people. Roleplayers log in to roleplay, and some silly points aren't gonna change that. It's the people that we used to call "mallrats" that care about things like this, which brings me back to the subject of contribution.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 4doorsmorewhores said:

It's ridiculous to see that you think "not contributing to" means "affecting roleplay". It's an alternative way for Nervous to earn a lot of money, that's what you mean to say. But I understand it's hard to admit for you considering that purple banner under your name. You can buy these panda points instead of earning them, and you can send them to others. It's literally just WP but you get a few of them for being active. It contributes to roleplay in no way or shape. And the argument that it helps people to stay active is just as silly, if you need to give people "Panda Points" for being active then you're targeting the wrong kind of people. Roleplayers log in to roleplay, and some silly points aren't gonna change that. It's the people that we used to call "mallrats" that care about things like this, which brings me back to the subject of contribution.

Didn't know you had to pay for PP, please show me how that's done and how it puts money in Nervous' pockets.

Edited by Pandaa
10 hours ago, Pandaa said:

Didn't know you had to pay for PP, please show me how that's done and how it puts money in Nervous' pockets.

Please, do go to UCP and look. You can change WP to PP - duuh. Meaning, you buy World Point for real money and then change em to Panda Points. There are minors in this server and at some point, this will become a problem. Imho - this will end pretty badly for the server. 

• Upvote 1