[PODCAST] Claire-Voyance: A Brief Announcement

image.thumb.png.8e904a0ee4906f300ccd9f1f9cc097c0.png

(Claire.)

[LOADING POCAST...]

[PLAY]

* The typical intro of "Do You Believe In Magic" plays, but the sound quality is noticably worse. It sounds like it's being recorded from something. It cuts off abruptly, a throat being cleared heard next. ((Claire Skye))*
Claire Skye says: Uh... hey. It's Claire. Your host. Hope you guys are doing okay.
Claire Skye says: This is just... an announcement that is. Both good and bad news...
Claire Skye says: From now on, it's just going to be me. Shauna... left the city this morning. She's heading east to get into politics at a national level.
Claire Skye says: I'm so happy for her, and she'll likely get a lot more success there. But, uh... 
* Claire Skye gives a shaky exhale.
Claire Skye says: She was the better host. She always has been.
Claire Skye says: She had the charisma. I had the chill.
* A silence fills the void for a bit. The sound of background noise fills the air when it was once filtered out. ((Claire Skye))*
Claire Skye says: I'm gonna try to keep going by myself. I'm gonna try. So... if you got something to talk about, uh... comments will be open. Still trying to seek out someone who Shawna learned was interested.
Claire Skye says: I got her number still but I miss her already. It's... not the same without her. But I'll do my best.
Claire Skye says: Some introvert I am, I hate being alone.
Claire Skye says: I'm... gonna go before this gets too personal. Claire-Voyance will live on, but please be patient with me as it'll probably take more time.
Claire Skye says: Yeah. Bye.

Comments Enabled

Username:

Comment:

• Upvote 3