RP Enforcement on LSPD/LSSD

Targuth

58 minutes ago, Shokkoth said:

snipping because the post is awful

just wanted to quote your post to let you know that your opinions suck and you are completely incorrect, alongside also seeming to be very upset over IC issues, this is unfortunate.

drink water and go for a jog

1 hour ago, joshua said:

just wanted to quote your post to let you know that your opinions suck and you are completely incorrect, alongside also seeming to be very upset over IC issues, this is unfortunate.

drink water and go for a jog

hello based department?

5 hours ago, joshua said:

>cops run around going to every 911 call and every backup request without passive rping

"holy fuck robocop faction all LEO rpers are the same"

>cops stop to RP and spend time making scenes fun and engaging, doing cool operations and relaxing on running around all the time because RP is more important than winning

"we need to enforce RP on these cops - they're too lazy, WHY aren't they answering every 911 call?"

i hate this server

the woman was too stunned to speak

3 hours ago, Shokkoth said:

You are a prime example of what's wrong with the LEO responses. 

Why are you attacking somebody over their preferred roleplay style? Shagglehod is a great roleplayer, and they certainly don't only respond to action scenes. I catch them doing passive RP all the time, and going on "mundane" calls. You're making them (and everybody in a tactical division) out to be some villain who hates anything where you have to actually sit and roleplay. This just is not the case. Please stop spreading your ill-informed opinion.

Also lol. I often get pulled over for having dark window tint and half of the department arrives as backup even though my character has no felonies or even misdemeanors for that matter.

Lots of things influence how many cops show up on a traffic stop. It could be a slow night and people just want something to do, or there could be an IC reason for it (you match the description of a suspect, etc).

I won't reply to your other claims since they've been addressed by others.

You are a prime example of what's wrong with the LEO responses. 

I think you're a little confused man. I literally said that when I'm on normal, non-swat callsigns, which is over half my playtime, I handle all those normal 911 calls. There's nothing inherently wrong with wanting to be part of SWAT though. Nobody begrudgingly and reluctantly joins it, that's not how that works. I have gotten into only six shootouts in my year and a half in PD. I don't join chases unless it's high risk stuff where my training applies. I patrol the less violent areas so they have coverage too. I have one of the lowest bodycounts in the department. I joined the medic unit to help the wounded civilians, officers or even suspects left behind by the others. I run the Underwater Dive Unit, which is a near zero action unit focusing on roleplay.

Tell me again how I'm an action-chasing bad roleplayer?

Edited by Shagglehod
  • Storm locked this topic