About LSFD Application

So I recently applied for LSSD and got denied for being unbanned for less than 3 months ( 2 weeks or so ) after being perm banned for common courtesy. Coz that goose ain't replyin Imma ask here. Can I apply when the next hiring time comes or I gotta RP till I hit the 3 months mark and then apply?

I truly believe calling people OOCly names over a game, won't help you get anywhere.

However, I would suggest you to try contact them when the current recruitment drive is closed that way they're not neck deep in applications and they got time to respond to you. Also do have in mind that they might not want someone with your history or OOC attitude in their team. No-one would like to play with someone who's offensive OOCly over a game. Changing your stance would do you wonders. Just a friendly advice. Good luck in advance.

Well considering they gave you that answer already. If the criteria is 3 months, then I'd say you have to stay unbanned for 3 months from your last infraction before applying.

Calling them names is probably not the best way to go, just saying.

Edited by Brofessor
  • Upvote 1

33ca53J.png

Sorry for dealing with other matters outside of the game. As per my last PM to you, should you wish to contest the three month rejection, instructions to file an appeal were in your notice of denial.

And to answer your question? Three months from the date of rejection. @Dan Alexander

• Applaud 1