GTAW + RDW - Which would you prefer? Excited?

Having played on some RDR2 heavy RP servers, I am captivated about the idea, and know that there are people willing to really roleplay people from that time. I hope we get a bit more strict enforcement of the rules if it ends up being a reality, as I think one of the weaknesses with GTAW is that it's too lenient on rule breakers. 

RDR2MP is vaporware at this point....

But if it ever did release I'd be there. I've already had a blast in the voice RP server there at Wild West RP on RedM, but if it had GTAWs text rp and quality, features I'd be in it in a heart beat.

And I think the size works well here. The sparseness of the frontier works in favor of the vastness, and rp would naturally be more centralized to social hubs and city life, whereas your more lawless or homesteaders and frontiersman life would risk the dangers of the open frontier. 

On 4/6/2022 at 11:10 PM, eTaylor said:

I’m sorry, next time I think of wanting to play RDR I’ll remind myself that MarcoEL and co can’t  run the game and would rather play GTA W. 

I can run the game ;-;

Edited by MarcoEL

Would be awesome to RP a cowboy, however they should stabilize RageMP first so at least eighty percent of the players won't crash like nowadays, or a whole district won't stream because it's too crowded with vehicles and players, with a vanilla version of the game.

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2022 at 7:21 AM, Boland said:

cant wait for people to think modern day laws apply to them in the frontier cant street side lawyer when the noose is around ur neck

At least you'd be allowed to legally shoot someone for wearing cat ears on grounds of it scaring your cattle.

• Upvote 1
On 4/18/2022 at 10:11 PM, BadassBaboon said:

Welcome back to drip or drown, with the Van der linde gang...

maxresdefault.jpg

AURTHURD! Show us your drip.

Alright Dutch, lemme see what I can pull out
v129g3crlyp61.png?auto=webp&s=45f76d1eb9

aDbq1Da.png

You foos don't even know what da REAL drip is, on my lumbago fr

Edited by babyfacee
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic