GTAW + RDW - Which would you prefer? Excited?

2 hours ago, MarcoEL said:

RDR2 is a hard-to-run game, most people can't RUN it and if they can that would be either Story Mode or Online. RP version would consume more GPU, CPU and RAM - therefore the performance would drop a lot (especially if there are a lot of players in the server).

So, for NOW. I'd rather GTAW, even if I can run RDR2 on Medium/High settings.

I’m sorry, next time I think of wanting to play RDR I’ll remind myself that MarcoEL and co can’t  run the game and would rather play GTA W. 

To all the people complaining about the Sexist era and stating that it'd be "unfair to women"? It's an R.P. server. Do you know how women rebelled, during that time period? They worked together and would collectively refuse to do domesticated labour as a bargaining tool against their man. Imagine entering home, after a hard day of labour, and food isn't prepared, clothes aren't cleaned, the house is messy, massages/sex are non-existent, the garden isn't tended to etc... imagine women collectively protesting, as-well. No brothels, no weavers, no dancers, no strippers, nothing... women did this, a lot, throughout history, and often earned many privileges because of it.

Women had a lot of power. They were the puppeteers of men. Yes, oppression existed and still exists, to this day, but there's a lot of great R.P. that could be formed by women. Gossip, minor errands, day to day activities... they fulfilled numerous roles in society, even if they were perceived as "minor", but had a MASSIVE impact on people's day to day lives. Take away the basic aspects of society's life, as an act of protest? Bam, you have a bargaining chip for some extra privileges.

Then, you got Native societies, where women, at times, were the leaders of the tribe.,, it's more diverse than people make it to be. 

Then, other factors, such as White women having more privileges than African women etc... heck, white women had more privileges than black men, and could even have black men sympathizing with white women against patriarchal oppression. White women had a stronger bond with servant than the men, as the white women stayed at home with the servants while the man did public labour. SO MANY WAYS TO GO ABOUT IT. So, you aren't limited. 

You can make a lot of astonishing R.P. out of the times.

Edited by DLimit
On 3/30/2022 at 7:32 AM, Nani mo Iranai said:

I can't wait to see the first trans character in 1899.

Lots of them were indigenous... Two-Spirited. It was more of a spiritual thing than how it is, today, though.

Edited by DLimit

I'm not entirely convinced I would enjoy RDW. Sure, it's a great concept and I'm sure that some of the creative beings among us would be able to do something great with it. That said, it would be something MILES outside of my comfort zone and I am not sure I would be totally able to settle into something so radically different to what I'm used to. As a courtesy to those who knew what they were doing, I'd probably steer clear of it so as not to disrupt the operations of such a setup.

Certainly an exciting prospect for those who are looking for a change of scenery though. Bring it on and see what comes from it.

20 hours ago, Bluman said:

I swear this launched a few years ago, did it get taken down or am I mad and it's never been live?

It was supposed to be released with Rage 1.0 or 1.1 but you know how Rage Devs work, they prefer to add a stupid anticheat instead of fixing/working on what really matter.

15 minutes ago, Jennie said:

It was supposed to be released with Rage 1.0 or 1.1 but you know how Rage Devs work, they prefer to add a stupid anticheat instead of fixing/working on what really matter.

Well, with some of the experiences I've had in games like Siege and BF5, I can't complain that they're prioritising anticheat 

Edited by Bluman
53 minutes ago, Bluman said:

Well, with some of the experiences I've had in games like Siege and BF5, I can't complain that they're prioritising anticheat 

Funny thing is, that the anticheat does nothing, well it does, gives more problems than anything else.

• Wuhtah locked this topic