GTAW + RDW - Which would you prefer? Excited?

Aiming to be a Gypsy Psychic or Haitian/Former-Slave Voodoo Psychic... really anticipating something fresh, but still enjoying my time on GTA:W.

EDIT: Use the whole map. Yes, it might be too massive due to our player size, but to be able to explore and adventure throughout the map as a crew etc... would be amazing. Hotspots will be hotspots, but there's always room for adventure and exploration.

Edited by DLimit
3 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

The FiveM team dropped RedM back in 2021 if I remember correctly which is just FiveM but for RDR.

They also implemented OneSync a couple months ago which at it's max allows for servers of up to 2048 players. Little extreme of course but a lot of people still believe FiveM and in turn RedM is capped at 32 players which isn't the case anymore. 

I have no idea how scripting gamemodes works on RedM but if it was the same if not identical to RageMP (java right?) it could actually be possible?

Found this website for player submitted scripts and gamemodes:

https://www.redmscripts.tech/

And obviously the forums with their own selection:

https://forum.cfx.re/c/redm-development/54

🤷‍♂️

edit:

Hide contents

ImzYv6J.png

I wonder why these servers cap at such a low amount then, when they have ques of 200+ people.

Prob to make $$ off that exact fact lol. because unlike some RAGEMP servers on REDM and FiveM they have tier based monthly subscription services (some that get as high as $20 a month) to let you into the server que first. 

3 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

It'll bring a whole new meaning to "Eyo, run yo pockets cuz"

Rather than crime roleplay, more of a Bounty Hunter - Criminal thing. Some people are just too quick to switch into their weapons and unfortunately in someplace such as this there aren't enough IC regulations to stop that. Factions could die within a day due to this.

On 3/30/2022 at 3:52 PM, PeopleKind said:

I love the concept of a text based Red Dead Redemption RP server, and as much as I WANT to like it, I feel like RDW would be nothing but a massive DM fest because "lOl ItS tHe WiLd WeSt BrO".

Ontop of that, there's already an issue with people living out their racist fantasies on GTAW as it is, I feel it would be ten times worse in an era where that was largely the norm.

you realize its wild west right, not "moderate" west. back then things were different, and itd never work because of people like you, who are too sensitive to the idea that bad shit happens to people in life. you really need to grow up and stop being so naive 

Edited by Armaros
1 minute ago, Armaros said:

you realize its wild west right, not "modest" west. back then things were different, and itd never work because of people like you, who are too sensitive to the idea that bad shit happens to people in life. you really need to grow up and stop being so naive 

The whole point of red dead 2 was that it was the turn of the century and it wasn't the wild west anymore. Gunslingers were a dying breed and the big citys was moving in. 

12 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

The whole point of red dead 2 was that it was the turn of the century and it wasn't the wild west anymore. Gunslingers were a dying breed and the big citys was moving in. 

i havent played the latest red dead, but from the gamepaly videos, i can tell not much as changed lol 

1 hour ago, Armaros said:

you realize its wild west right, not "moderate" west. back then things were different, and itd never work because of people like you, who are too sensitive to the idea that bad shit happens to people in life. you really need to grow up and stop being so naive 

4db16a78f9148a394af9fc78ddbd8622.png

Edited by PeopleKind
  • Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic