What is the definition of an E-Thug?

On 3/30/2022 at 5:46 PM, Jedai said:

E-Thugs don’t exist. E-thugs can’t hurt you. 

Side note, every bit of melanin in my body hates the words ebonics, please just all it slang, I’m begging y’all 

The same individual that told me I'm an e-thug discovered I was black in RL an hour before.

However, his friends from other countries from different ethnic backgrounds talk more like gang members OOC than I do simply because they're roleplaying Crips.

I'm appalled.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Dad! said:

The same individual that told me I'm an e-thug discovered I was black in RL an hour before.

However, his friends from other countries from different ethnic backgrounds talk more like gang members OOC than I do simply because they're roleplaying Crips.

I'm appalled.

Extremely common for some reason LOL

Hello,

I did some searching on the internet. E-thug is not actually an acronym. It is written as e-thug in some sources and as eThug in others. It is mostly used in game chat channels. The long form means Electronic Thug.

Someone who threatens others through the internet (chat rooms and/or forums). A nerd who spends their time on the internet living out their thug, hustla, and gangsta fantasies is known as an E Thug. Regrettably, these individuals can be found in almost every corner of the internet, particularly in rap forums and YouTube debates.

Source : E-Thug Meaning

• Wuhtah locked this topic