Can I get my affiliate referrals attached to my account without them initially registering with the link?

Sable

When I joined, I was overwhelmed by all this server had to offer and I wrongly assumed the affiliate section was for streaming and never clicked on it. I finally opted to click it and realize I could have used that link for the 10+ people I've brought in over the last three weeks. 

Is there a way to have these users connected to my affiliate link? Everyone tried to click the link to see if we could connect it after their accounts were already created, with one new one just freshly applied, so I have the 1 registration right now, but would love that to reflect the actual number that I've referred to the server.

I can supply everyone's UCP names if that information is required. Thanks in advance for the help!

If they didn't yet affiliate with a different account, this can be done on player-end:

1. Log out of the ucp

2. close ucp tab

3. connect to ucp via affiliate link

4. log in

5. Congratulations, you are now affiliated and will grant your link-sponsor world points

7 hours ago, knppel said:

If they didn't yet affiliate with a different account, this can be done on player-end:

1. Log out of the ucp

2. close ucp tab

3. connect to ucp via affiliate link

4. log in

5. Congratulations, you are now affiliated and will grant your link-sponsor world points

Appreciate the response, however this did not work 😢