Panda Points - More information about them & their usage

With the community being able to decide the value of Panda Points and what to do with them, would the possibility of Community Shops be allowed by the server?

An example being, trading PP for community services such as custom avatar art of a character, custom clothing mods, mapping, menyoo projects for faction trailers, etc?

Why are there chances to get like 1 panda point as a reward? Spending 300 Panda Points to get a lootbox, then to open said box & get anything less than at LEAST 200 panda points seems off to me. Not sure if its a bug or something, but I'm seeing people getting literally 1 panda point from lootboxes.

1 minute ago, PeopleKind said:

Why are there chances to get like 1 panda point as a reward? Spending 300 Panda Points to get a lootbox, then to open said box & get anything less than at LEAST 200 panda points seems off to me. Not sure if its a bug or something, but I'm seeing people getting literally 1 panda point from lootboxes.

It is fully normal, what's the point in having a price on a box if you get back at least 200 out of 300 from it? The probability are very low to get 1 panda point but they exist, the box isn't always going to give you something otherwise we can close the shop! You have basicly 50% chance to get a loot, and if you're not lucky you get a small amount of panda points instead so you don't feel like you've lost everything!

• Upvote 1
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • Giga unpinned this topic