Panda Points - More information about them & their usage

3 day cat isn't very long really.  How could somebody fit into their RP that they only had a cat for 3 days?  I think it should be at least a month with a small chance for 6 months.  But still, it's kind of sad because unless you do whip out your wallet the cat is going to die or go missing sometime 😞

5 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

3 day cat isn't very long really.  How could somebody fit into their RP that they only had a cat for 3 days?  😞

But what if we were able to stack them...? 😏

giphy.gif

Edited by knppel
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Nervous said:

The second thing you'll be able to get from Panda Points are Pandaboxes which are a direct reference & troll to paid lootboxes : here we're going to give random rewards but for free! I honestly loved the idea and I hope you'll love it to when enjoying it ingame.

What to expect from these boxes? We do plan on letting you open a box every few days of ingame activities so that it is a fun thing that you'll regularly do & think about when logging in. The boxes will contains paid features that you would usually get from World Points, such as : 

• 24 hours (or more) business blip access ;

In case I don't have a business, is it possible to change the reward or at least to transfer it to someone that actually might need it?

55 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

In case I don't have a business, is it possible to change the reward or at least to transfer it to someone that actually might need it?

there should be an option to convert any rewards into a value in panda points, obviously it should be a fraction of what the lootbox costs

• Nervous locked this topic
  • Giga unpinned this topic