Panda Points - More information about them & their usage

Hello everyone,

Many of you still think the points are an april fool joke - it was intended to create doubt so people speak about it. I initially wanted to rename them after the 1st of April "activity points" but it seems Panda points is the name that worked more than I imagined and matches more the idea of rewarding positivity between players.

So, let's talk about few things to clear it up, now that I can confirm it is not an april fool joke:

1) How will we obtain Panda Points?

You'll be able to obtain Panda Points everyday at every hours, you'll receive 5 Panda Points per hour of activity ingame up to 50 points per day. We'll also organize special events where you'll be able to win 2x more points during certain hours etc.

We're going to obviously be setting up a new anti-AFK to automatically remove minutes spent AFK on that timer to avoid people farming panda points without roleplaying!

You'll also obtain Panda Points through various community actions / events, from other players, and server's management.

2) What can I get for Panda Points?

This is a news that'll surprise many of you : but you'll be able to obtain World Points directly from your rewarded activity. It'll be quite a massive change in the server's real life economy stance that we've taken since the beginning. Many of you are struggling to even gather 30 WP for a namechange sometimes, and I don't want this to be an issue anymore. So by just playing you'll directly be able to afford these purchases.

I'll be very honest - I haven't spent hours studying this, while I expect a decrease in the server's payments I don't think it'll lead to a massive decrease due to the slow generation rate of Panda Points and what it's used for. If I notice a drastic drop, I might change this decision but I see no reason for it to happen, especially with how our system will be implemented : the players will make the value of each Panda Points. I'll detail this a bit below.

The second thing you'll be able to get from Panda Points are Pandaboxes which are a direct reference & troll to paid lootboxes : here we're going to give random rewards but for free! I honestly loved the idea and I hope you'll love it to when enjoying it ingame.

What to expect from these boxes? We do plan on letting you open a box every few days of ingame activities so that it is a fun thing that you'll regularly do & think about when logging in. The boxes will contains paid features that you would usually get from World Points, such as : 

• 24 hours (or more) business blip access ;
  • 3 days / 1 week / 1 month cat - dog access ;
  • 3 days / 1 week / 1 month walking styles ;
  • Permanent outfit slots ;
  • Permanent furniture slots ;
  • Exterior kits ;
  • Exclusive Panda titles ;
  • Golden Panda that'll showcase your character on UCP, have a unique Discord title & cool cosmetics stuff like this! 
  • Name / Phone / Plate changes... & much more ideas that'll be added through the time!

Obviously not all panda boxes will contain rewards, and we might regularly balance it to ensure that stability of our shop & free bonuses.

3) How can I get World Points from Panda Points?

As previously mentioned, you'll directly decide what a Panda point is worth : we'll set up on UCP an automated market place where you'll be able to list Panda Points for sale, see current prices and purchase / sell Panda points for World Points.

The server will take a fee in World Points price to prevent any abuses / organized trades / speculators to make sure that it is not worth to regularly trade Panda Points just to play with their price.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 12
  • Nervous locked this topic
  • Giga unpinned this topic