Harvard Park Brims

13 minutes ago, shmurkio said:

bluhd dieded to Wes' Groove

I don’t know how I’m going to cope with this immense pain that is running through my body I am suffering from severe withdraws after the death of my character and I think that I’m going to have to take myself out of GTA world and actually check into a rehabilitation center. I have never felt this type of pain before and I was so connected to my character that I damn neared starting going to smash my desk into a whopping 365 pieces and actually had to walk outside and take a inhale of fresh air, I almost felt some my knees and started gagging because I wasn’t used to good scent of oxygen. The thought of losing a war on Grandtheft auto world is so immense and so painful that I don’t think I can sit here anymore. 

Me and @MØNEY MØTIVATED are currently checking into the hospital to get all of our body checked out by confirmed doctors. I have no clue if anybody is going to want to erotic role-play me after seeing my dead grand theft out of the world character on a forum thread. I am heartbroken.

I had somebody message me to get a job on indeed dot com...

What is Indeed.Com?

What is a job?

What is working?

What is effort?

All of these questions and so little time to answer, without permission from my grand supreme leader @shmurkio i have no clue what my next move in life will be...hopefully therapy works.

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

my condolences, ZaE. I hope the death of your virtual gang banger did not take such a heavy toll on your mental health and I sincerely hope you can resume living your day to day life. Such a tragedy is, well, hard to process and will take some time. I've personally been through this gut wrenching pain myself, when le big homie Ronald Watts cried to admins to get un-pk'd from a war just to lose again.................... my character also passed away....... i was in tears, weeping, sobbing, tears running down my face like a waterfall. I could taste the salty tears, but what it really was, was the taste of pain.... and the vengeance of Ronald Watts............................... get well soon brother

• Upvote 2
Just now, theape said:

my condolences, ZaE. I hope the death of your virtual gang banger did not take such a heavy toll on your mental health and I sincerely hope you can resume living your day to day life. Such a tragedy is, well, hard to process and will take some time. I've personally been through this gut wrenching pain myself, when le big homie Ronald Watts cried to admins to get un-pk'd from a war just to lose again.................... my character also passed away....... i was in tears, weeping, sobbing, tears running down my face like a waterfall. I could taste the salty tears, but what it really was, was the taste of pain.... and the vengeance of Ronald Watts............................... get well soon brother

iss okay ronald watts redeemed himself 💯

• Upvote 2