Harvard Park Brims

35 minutes ago, SuSo said:

how is this still not official lmfao...

Its been 123 hours without @ZaE I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe withdrawls. I woke up today trying to log and RP with ZaE but he forgot to order an extra part for his PC, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, and I can barely get out of my bed to do anything. I’m sick to my stomach at this point, life is worthless… I really need ZaE in my life because if I don’t have it I may have more heart attacks, although I have MINECRAFT, and a VR headset.. it’s still not enough! I need ZaE to cure most of my depression and heart attacks. So I will send him an invite and hope he plays. I also can not redeem my 5 dollar UCP gift card that my mom got me today for my birthday. I almost had a heart attack because what if the code expires??? I can’t redeem it if it expires.. so yeah. I’ll be really sad without ZaE and I’ll probably die unless he returns.. who knows what I’ll do if it doesn’t come back tommorow or a week.. TWO WEEKS AND THREE WEEKS. I’m sorry but I really need ZaE right now to help my mental health and stop my heart attacks.

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1