[/suicide] should be removed.

HaHaEdward

Short description: [/suicide] should be removed.

Detailed description: Well, i think suiciding should be a decision that an admin should take. Done just with RP.

Commands to add:N/A

Items to add:N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Some more RP? I guess.

Additionnal information:  N/A.

How is this going to produce more RP is what I don't understand... Everytime a play will decide to commit suicide he'll to go through the trouble of making a report and waiting in line until his turn comes.

It is better to keep it that way if a player wants to commit suicide and there's no admins on. He wouldn't have to send a /report and get no reply when he could just /suicide and that's it.

3 hours ago, Rheotic said:

How is this going to produce more RP is what I don't understand... Everytime a play will decide to commit suicide he'll to go through the trouble of making a report and waiting in line until his turn comes.

It is better to keep it that way if a player wants to commit suicide and there's no admins on. He wouldn't have to send a /report and get no reply when he could just /suicide and that's it.

Tottaly agree. Not also for RP situations but also situtation where you are bugged or something and the server is full or there are no admins online. /suicide is the only comand that may help you.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...