"Validating Server Assets" *crash* "Validating Server Assets" *crash*

Ratlady

The last two days since the update, I've been trying to log in to the damn server and I get to RAGE's "validating server assets", get a "thinking" circle and then it just collapses and crashes. I don't know what has changed or what I did differently to cause this problem, but has anyone ran into this and found a fucking solution?

I'm at my wit's end and I donno what else to do. The only thing I haven't done is reinstall GTA because my internet is trash until I move out from where I live..

I just don't get it: I eventually got in last night when it was doing the same thing, but I can't get the damn game to launch. 😞

Any suggestions?

On 3/20/2022 at 10:27 PM, Ratlady said:

The last two days since the update, I've been trying to log in to the damn server and I get to RAGE's "validating server assets", get a "thinking" circle and then it just collapses and crashes. I don't know what has changed or what I did differently to cause this problem, but has anyone ran into this and found a fucking solution?

I'm at my wit's end and I donno what else to do. The only thing I haven't done is reinstall GTA because my internet is trash until I move out from where I live..

I just don't get it: I eventually got in last night when it was doing the same thing, but I can't get the damn game to launch. 😞

Any suggestions?

Did you ever find a fix?

On 3/20/2022 at 10:27 PM, Ratlady said:

Any suggestions?

Do you have any graphics mods installed? NVE?

Had the same issue and it was Razer Cortex causing the issue (no idea why) so if you happen to have it, bring up task manager and end task on that (go into the details tab too just to double check it's no longer running) as well as any other Razer apps. Hopefully that'll fix it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic