Forum Reports

Spider X3

Ima be civil but I don't care if some feathers get ruffled this gotta be said.   Admin team yall gotta do better on reports.  It don't make no sense theres reports in that section from December and some untouched from January and Feb.  I honestly think ya'll need a forum report team or a head admin that assigns forum reports and ensures they get done.  I get theres IRL, other commitments to the job, and even just wanting to rp but when I feel when you take on that title you gotta do what you gotta do.  Nothing is more frustrating than to use the system put in place for us to handle issues then it takes months to get a resolve easy or difficult case or get the famous 'Sorry for the lack of response too much has happened to do anything'.  I'm not saying its every admin either or shitting on the team as a whole but some of yall need to reevaluate yourselves in the most non disrespectful way I say that.  I been preaching this since I was support every staff meeting.  

My suggestion a manager or higher admin assign reports to staff so these things can get handled and done in a timely manner.  I think anyone reading this can agree the way it is now is ridiculous.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2

They need to bring in the rule that reports are done by order of when they were posted. They shouldn't be allowed to just bypass reports they deem too difficult.

Only time they can bypass other forum reports is when they answered the report IG and asked the players to move it to forums or they're picking a easy report for training a new admin.

I'm also getting sick of waiting 1 to 2 hours for search warrants to be accepted by admins, apparently it's the same wait time for breakin requests. Even just letting us know that no one is available and to come back later is better than having us sit there for hours waiting.

3 hours ago, Allantrist said:

They need to bring in the rule that reports are done by order of when they were posted.

I'm not sure why this wasn't already a thing. Someone needs to be at the top and assigning the appropriate people to the reports. I understand some admins are more versed in certain situations than others, but they still need to be done in the order they were received. At the very least there should be someone keeping track of a maximum amount of time for a report to be open and make sure an admin doesn't forget about their report, to the point where the report is concluded with no action since so much time has gone by. It's a simple accountability issue that can be fixed really easily, someone just has to take charge.

Edited by Brofessor