Civilian RP in South Central

Lurleen

Hi! I've been away from this server for some months and I wanted to know how the casual/civilian RP is around South LS nowadays. I'm talking about daily RP such as socialization, hanging out, dating or legal jobs in an environment filled with gang violence, danger, drug abuse and privations. Is there any RP like this going on? Do factions in the area have balance between gang RP and daily life? For what I see most of civilian RP is targeted to people who rp rich, fancy clubs, restaurants or pubs being everywhere. 

1 hour ago, Lurleen said:

Hi! I've been away from this server for some months and I wanted to know how the casual/civilian RP is around South LS nowadays. I'm talking about daily RP such as socialization, hanging out, dating or legal jobs in an environment filled with gang violence, danger, drug abuse and privations. Is there any RP like this going on? Do factions in the area have balance between gang RP and daily life? For what I see most of civilian RP is targeted to people who rp rich, fancy clubs, restaurants or pubs being everywhere. 

It still exists or can be created. The region's always looking for civilian locals to RP with.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

It still exists or can be created. The region's always looking for civilian locals to RP with.

I've been trying to get in, but finding a home there has been impossible. It's prompted a recent suggestion of fixes, but until then most of the real estate is locked up, making civilian roleplay in the area difficult for anyone that isn't a gangbanger.

4 hours ago, Lurleen said:

it exists ---> check page 2

Edited by lil casamigo
scrollin?
  • Wuhtah locked this topic