Bring back cat ears & add male variant

If those cat ears would actually be used for costumes rather than some individuals running around with them 24/7 & living out their fantasy type character (Second Life, IMVU etc etc), no one would care really. I'm personally not a big fan of recent additions of certain "clothing" either, but there's not much one can do but to complain and/or to avoid using them. I personally stick to vanilla GTA clothing and a handful of normal looking clothes that came with the past clothing mod updates.

Edit:
I would fully agree to have those ears added back if they would used properly. As a part of a costume, nothing more.
Everything else should be pointed out to admins. (Like the infamous cat ear PF warriors for example lol)

Edited by Raven.
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Raven. said:

If those cat ears would actually be used for costumes rather than some individuals running around with them 24/7 & living out their fantasy type character (Second Life, IMVU etc etc), no one would care really. I'm personally not a big fan of recent additions of certain "clothing" either, but there's not much one can do but to complain and/or to avoid using them. I personally stick to vanilla GTA clothing and a handful of normal looking clothes that came with the past clothing mod updates.

Edit:
I would fully agree to have those ears added back if they would used properly. As a part of a costume, nothing more.
Everything else should be pointed out to admins. (Like the infamous cat ear PF warriors for example lol)

A based and agreeable take. 

• Exodus locked this topic