Bring back cat ears & add male variant

Stop banning everything Admins, if people troll you should warning and ajail if needed. Do your job, stop making new rules when every small situation goes out of hand.

People in this server should have the liberties to rp and costumize their character how they want. ( Of course inside the premade rules).

55 minutes ago, doble_brown said:

Stop banning everything Admins, if people troll you should warning and ajail if needed. Do your job, stop making new rules when every small situation goes out of hand.

People in this server should have the liberties to rp and costumize their character how they want. ( Of course inside the premade rules).

how dare you give such a logical solution

On 3/18/2022 at 6:28 AM, Goonbag said:

Bring them back.

As a member of the Mongols MC we rely on catgirls for self defence. This decision has put us at a pure disadvantage to our opps and have left us feeling mighty vulnerable. This is the first conflict I’ve died in, in like 12 months and it’s the first one where cat ears have been removed? Coincidence? I don’t think so. 

More importantly, you’ve ruined Kawaii Tuesdays at The Rotten Apple and my kinky-kitty after parties have been shit ever since.

+1 - I’ll do whatever it takes to get this across the line. 

Comment of the year

• Applaud 1
6 minutes ago, kartoffel said:

instead of cat ears better hairtats should be added cause 90% of the new hairstyles are pretty much useless cause there's no fitting hairtat

I'm trying to figure out how to get them working, must be similar to normal tats but I don't have male hair tats, so would be nice if people can lend me some, more if want to see them on the server instead of Menyoo.

Edited by Jennie
30 minutes ago, Jennie said:

I'm trying to figure out how to get them working, must be similar to normal tats but I don't have male hair tats, so would be nice if people can lend me some, more if want to see them on the server instead of Menyoo.

u could maybe replace already existing hairtats with new ones cause most of the vanilla ones are ugly asf anyway. like u could replace the skinbyrd with some edges

Edited by kartoffel
17 minutes ago, Jennie said:

shameless plug

Also the hairtats for the latest update hairstyles (mini afro, female afro, pixie and manbun) can be found here:

Mini afro, female afro

gRrX01u.png

Female pixie and manbun

JE56BD9.png

Not too sure how the barber menu is coded but I'm 99% sure it'll be copy and pasting the name of the file/location. Modded shit is another story of course as you know but there's some hairtats we're missing that are vanilla gta which could help with some of the modded hairs.

Spoiler

GHctfFS.png

8gwxUsD.png

xYa1Sf5.png

19M2kSB.png

• Exodus locked this topic