Bring back cat ears & add male variant

On 3/18/2022 at 4:11 AM, Momobami said:

Please, no. There's an infinite amount of ways you can start an unique type of business without the need of cat ears. Ironically or not, it's really cringeworthy and it hurts to see it. No.

If something being cringy is enough to get it banned OOC why the fuck do we still have the (M) gang having shootouts with the police?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Applaud 1
20 hours ago, averycoolguy said:

If something being cringy is enough to get it banned OOC why the fuck do we still have the (M) gang having shootouts with the police?

This is so controversial yet you're so damn right. I am against both cat ears and (M) gangs doing constant shootouts.

19 hours ago, Bangi said:

The amount of actual personality shaming on this topic is insane.
Just put them back, sound like a bunch of homophobes in here.

So if I'm against putting back cringy kink material I'm a homophobe? If I don't agree with your opinion in favor of adding them back I'm a homophobe?

Just cut the bullshit. 

On 3/20/2022 at 1:02 PM, Nani mo Iranai said:

If u wanna rp a neko, go rp on Final Fantasy or something. You already have ppl like Seijun that are crying bcz that they cant rp on their character anymore because the cat ears are removed.

In short: No.

🤦🏾‍♀️

Why exactly are you singling out one specific character, and comparing it to "Neko" which is entirely a fantasy, thats a weird ass take, not gonna lie.

• Exodus locked this topic