Bring back cat ears & add male variant

I'd like to note that, so far, the people against haven't brought anything real or concrete onto the table lol 😛

No "Well, we've had over two dozens problems in the last month alone, where cat ear'ed trolls were running around with CCWs and deathmaching 😞 " or anything. Just "I don't like it because not liking it will make me edgy on the general channel on Discord". Or "it uses a whole slot that nobody uses!" (even though there are hundreds of slots used by stuff that's so situational it's almost a joke). :x 

The whole situation is just some sensitive people being somehow offended by an item they haven't ever seen used a single time on the server :x Once more, it's just prodigious. 

• Thanks 2

wtf my cat ears are gone 😞

on a serious note i dont think that removing cat ears was the solution to fixing shitty rp, more like an agenda pushed by people who discriminate against all things uwu!!!! 

ok maybe that wasnt that serious either except the first part

anyway, just be honest and say they were removed bc some people thought they were too cringe. telling us that it's to combat trash rp is laughable since it doesn't actually address the problem.

I don't see why they can't be brought back.  

uwu

• Upvote 2

+1

I need this for my Josie and the Pussycats tribute band.

The RP purpose is being an asset that someone may use for whatever they see fit, costumes and so on. A lot of other items also serve really niche RP purposes, but they weren't removed. I agree people overdo them in silly ways, but people overdo other things that are far more immersion breaking and then brag about their elite grimy RP. Hypocrisy is goofy.

10 hours ago, Late said:

I'm not really a fan of the crinegy cat girl vibe RP 

BUT I also believe in FREEDOM and am against over moderation and regulation that is happening in some aspects of things as of late. So even though I don't really like it, I support the FREEDOM of choice! 

+1

^this

• Exodus locked this topic