Bring back cat ears & add male variant

Bring them back.

As a member of the Mongols MC we rely on catgirls for self defence. This decision has put us at a pure disadvantage to our opps and have left us feeling mighty vulnerable. This is the first conflict I’ve died in, in like 12 months and it’s the first one where cat ears have been removed? Coincidence? I don’t think so. 

More importantly, you’ve ruined Kawaii Tuesdays at The Rotten Apple and my kinky-kitty after parties have been shit ever since.

+1 - I’ll do whatever it takes to get this across the line. 

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 3

honestly jokes aside, while normally i'd advocate for having it to support all forms of harmless rp being able to be done, since it doesn't hurt anyone and isnt creeper shit necessarily, i can't really w/ this. it's too cringy for me personally, i'd prefer people keep it to their menyoo pics. but, on a more logical and reason-based rather than biased note however, nobody really runs around out here in cali unironically wearing cat ears out in public all day. that shit is typically just done to be cute at home or as a joke/gag piece by majority of people. or as a costume. there's no real reason to waste a whole clothing slot on cat ears to suit a very very very very niche group of rpers when it could be used for more widely used pieces of clothing that will benefit the wider playerbase as a whole. you'd be getting laughed at and harassed all day. there's no real point to adding back a head piece that 5 people are gonna use and 500 people are gonna be like "why the fuck is this weird shit in the server?"

Edited by smo

Considering plenty of unusable stuff made it into the clothing update, and arguably even low quality items, I don’t see a reason to remove something like cat ears because a vocal few have turned some situation(s) into a meme and have made cat ears synonymous with terrible roleplay quality. Roleplay quality has nothing to do with clothing options, treat them separately. If someone wants to roleplay a personality that would wear cat ears, be it ironic or not, that is their choice.

Big +1, if only for the principle that goes along with it.

• Applaud 1
  • Exodus locked this topic