[UCP] List of Purchasable Properties on the GTA World Interactive Map

Just a small improvement I think could be made to the GTA World Interactive Map. Relating to the sale of properties, as alot of the time properties tend to stack ontop of each other with the small green house icon overlapping. It get's abit annoying when you're trying to see what floors are available etc.

So if a list could be made to the side or something, showing all properties that are available for purchase as well as the icons on the map, I think it could streamline it.

Very small change, for a small annoyance.

Image for reference;

image.png.01347c3a57b98814ad203a0a3a62e990.png

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

Fairly sure this was removed because people abused this in the past, to the point of making a Discord Bot to inform them when houses was for sale, not just apartments. Property Market already scuffed as it is. 

thats why theres a captcha

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 11:47 PM, Mitch said:

Fairly sure this was removed because people abused this in the past, to the point of making a Discord Bot to inform them when houses was for sale, not just apartments. Property Market already scuffed as it is. 

does the map actually get updated nowadays? seems like every time i check its the same properties

• 4 weeks later...

a better solution might be some sort of script where properties with similiar adresses (9999 Example Boulevard - Floor 3 Room 2 being similiar to 9999 Example Boulevard - Floor 8 Room 2) get gathered into a single icon that, if clicked, opens a drop-down menu or list with the individual floors and rooms up for purchase listed.