Thoughts on the clothing update?

Timzii

2 hours ago, BINGBONGBALONEY said:

I'd 100% throw together a pack of punk/grunge/metal retextures for some of the clothing mods we have on the server if the modding team were willing to pass the models and textures along.

Think you know my stinky ass has always been for more ratty clothing, hell it's why I submitted these in the first place.

Need

I like what we got, more variety is always better 😊  Lots of cool new accessories like necklaces and stuff, too.

Pro tip: There are "shirts" and "pants" that completely remove your upper body and/or legs.  You can try using those if there is no torso that doesn't clip.  Same for pants...remove your legs completely and they look fine then.  Numbers are like 60 something and 40 something.

Edited by Paenymion
2 hours ago, Topinambour said:

One thing I find puzzling though and maybe the modding team can help. Why are SO MANY of those new tops cut like this? 

image.png.fe997879cdb8032ac2c9b4c5e902731f.png

Basically it ends up all weirdly above the bellybutton. Like don't get me wrong I'm all for crop tops and I'm a 100% free the titty kinda gal, but I find the sheer amount of those strangely cut clothes... a little weird? Why this specific stop there? Sometimes it's even all crimped as if it was supposed to be tucked inside the pants, but they're a whole feet below. And as a consequence, many of them don't have any proper torso option o.o

Am I missing something? 

Many outfits cannot be combined because other mods have been deleted in the process, that photo you put is a clear example.

I added the complete set, shirt and skirt, the skirt covers the navel and starts where that shirt ends, but for some unknown reason it has been deleted, so it can't be combined with almost anything, so yeah, you're missing the skirt.

clAY7OJ.png

Regarding other mods, I have tried to add as much as possible within some limits, unfortunately many of them haven't been able to continue in the pack due to size or unknown reasons, a sports top has been deleted and cannot be combined with said leggings, I've got many mods but we also have to recognize that people don't like to share their mods, I would have liked to be able to add goth mods and other types of fashion but people don't want to share their mods, so it's hard to have expectations of seeing those mods on the server.

it doesn't rain to everyone's liking but this is because I don't have these mods, there are booty mods but at least we have new stuff and a bit of variety, it's better than nothing.

It's not something I can do anything about.

About male mods, well, most modders only make female mods so i can't do anything with that either.

At least the expectations and reactions were good, I have no complaints, I'm glad to be part of this and contribute.

Edited by Jennie
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Many outfits cannot be combined because o[...], I'm glad to be part of this and contribute.

Ohhhh okey, those weird tops are supposed to be combined with another specific item, not with any pants around. Makes a lot more sense now, thanks 😄