Thoughts on the clothing update?

Timzii

I would liked to have seen more professional clothing in terms of more dressy clothes. We're still on the same suits as the vanilla game to be honest. The vanilla suits are so hard to work with. They're either really baggy, really wide, or really skinny/ankle showing with improper match up of shoes. We have only one pair of weird red-colored suspenders.

I'm not sure what's out there but it would have been nice for more professional clothing environments.

Edited by Zani
  • Upvote 2

With what mods the GTA community produces, it's fine, since it's hard to find things beyond your half a dozen hypebeast brands (most of which aren't really that trendy anyway) and gang stylings. Just missing other subcultures (some love to skaters), and more tasteful, usable female models that aren't just essentially lingerie.

Missing some of the community-produced Hawaiian Snow releases that didn't make it in somehow though.

Also just get the whole stable of typical Jordan models people wear (1s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 11s) and most males will be set I guess.

Edited by Koko

It's nice to have some new stuff. For female options:

- New hairstyles are cool overall

- New tops are fine I guess, most of them aren't really adapted for casual or everyday use / clothing. Most appear to be made for much warmer climates than we have (60-70°F is too cold for a crop top, trust me - mistakes have been made lol). We can hope it's better in summer, but if it's based on RL LA, we have to remember that LA only had 6 days above 30°C/85°F last year so yeah. Either we never realistically use most of those tops, or we give up on the "we must RP the /weather temperatures" ^^' 

- New pants are fine overall. I like that there aren't as many of those high-waist ones like we did in the last update (those feel like you're Obélix from that French comic lol). A fair few shorts, you'd probably hate yourself for wearing those, by such cold temperatures unless you have some really nice Calzedonia-level tights. 

5 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

I want some tender love and care being given to the punk-rock and goth community of Los Santos in the future. 🙏

There's a couple of options, but most of them aren't really weather-friendly lol. Like that one (the undershirt) can work in the kind of punkish outfit that my char loves, but by 65°F outside, you'd hate yourself after 15 minutes :x 

Spoiler

image.png.c7b3b5384c8052798844a4fae46260e8.png

Edited by Topinambour