Texture Loss on High-Very High Detail

babyPrince

I am going to take a wild guess and say that this has not only happened to me, since coming back to World I have been experiencing some crazy texture loss while playing on High-Very High texture detail settings. I've installed HeapAdjuster and PakLimiter to try and make up and pull more use out of my ram. Hasn't worked, my guess is the server has a ton of unoptimized mods/mapping that needs to be addressed, or the recent EAC update on Rage is causing the game to lose it's quality. I installed V:DE, and RealismV, have no idea if these are to blame or the server itself is at fault. If anyone has a fix without having to drop to NORMAL texture detailing that would be greatly appreciated if you mentioned it below.

Yep. I play with a 3090 and can’t even use very high due to texture loss. It’s not your rig it’s RAGE’s client unfortunately! 

Nervous and the modders have been working to improve the situation but for now the above recommendations are the only ones likely to work. Try normal or high. 

9 hours ago, Epic said:

Yep. I play with a 3090 and can’t even use very high due to texture loss. It’s not your rig it’s RAGE’s client unfortunately! 

Nervous and the modders have been working to improve the situation but for now the above recommendations are the only ones likely to work. Try normal or high. 

Yeah, I guess I just have to play on Normal texture details in order to avoid all that texture loss.

2 hours ago, Jennie said:

RealismV uses 4K textures, remove it or deal with it.

I tested Rage with those textures and had more blurry textures than using Vanilla/La roads.

Well, with Baboons Definitive Edition mod it does use 4K PRB textures but it’s so worth it lol, gives you a new experience to GTA V, I promise

43 minutes ago, babyPrince said:

Yeah, I guess I just have to play on Normal texture details in order to avoid all that texture loss.

Well, with Baboons Definitive Edition mod it does use 4K PRB textures but it’s so worth it lol, gives you a new experience to GTA V, I promise

I don't know which one of the two mods is, but it's the texture one, the problem eradicates in those textures, I've used them and I've realized that the problem with the textures is more recurrent using the mod than not using it or using LA Roads, looks better and etc but I don't know if it's worth.

You can use it but the problems will be more recurrent than not using it, it is in your hands

Edited by Jennie
  • Wuhtah locked this topic