Stopwatch phone feature

11 hours ago, SirPogger said:

It'd be nice to have a stopwatch on the phone as a feature so it's easier to time things like race laps and other time based activities without having to tab in and out over and over again, I'd say it'd also fit with the phone pretty nicely as it's pretty common in most real life phones.

Hmm use your phone as timer irl?

32 minutes ago, SirPogger said:

Might not be able to due to it charging, not having a working phone, etc..

That's... unlikely? What are the chances you need a timer in-game in the first place? And what are the chances that in that exact moment your phone is at 0% battery, charging, in a different room, and you can't take 5 seconds to fetch it? Why couldn't you just use your computer's timer or one online? Or your wristwatch. Or literally any clock.

Or even better, do /timestamp and you'll literally have the exact moment you say "[10:15:16] X says: Start" and "[10:15:48] X says: Stop". It can't get easier or more exact than that.

I don't think this is needed, honestly. I wouldn't mind it being implemented either, but it'll probably be used by 2 people every 6 months, like the calculator is.

Edited by Mahitto
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 11:41 AM, Mahitto said:

That's... unlikely? What are the chances you need a timer in-game in the first place? And what are the chances that in that exact moment your phone is at 0% battery, charging, in a different room, and you can't take 5 seconds to fetch it? Why couldn't you just use your computer's timer or one online? Or your wristwatch. Or literally any clock.

Or even better, do /timestamp and you'll literally have the exact moment you say "[10:15:16] X says: Start" and "[10:15:48] X says: Stop". It can't get easier or more exact than that.

I don't think this is needed, honestly. I wouldn't mind it being implemented either, but it'll probably be used by 2 people every 6 months, like the calculator is.

Well, its like the calculator app that exists, its just convenient. Maybe you argue calculator should be removed from the phone though? IDK to me it sounds like a great idea.