Why does everyone act so hard IC?

LeNova

Just now, pateuvasiliu said:

Sure, but the server has a claim towards realism. Factions are expected to emulate real life. The crime environment should be the same. It's insane to be a rookie cop and see 100 bodies in your first month. It's too much and unimmersive.

Cops in real life witness worse, from car crashes to fires and such. You witness shootouts only and you see them excessive and not immersive because there aren't any types of roleplay you can do.

1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Sure, but the server has a claim towards realism. Factions are expected to emulate real life. The crime environment should be the same. It's insane to be a rookie cop and see 100 bodies in your first month. It's too much and unimmersive.

u don't see me complaining every single time an LAPD larper ruins my RP, do u? if anything, LEO rpers (not sd) display the majority of the unimmersive roleplay on the server.

Just now, F0r3sT said:

u don't see me complaining every single time an LAPD larper ruins my RP, do u? if anything, LEO rpers (not sd) display the majority of the unimmersive roleplay on the server.

You have the right to make reports if you think something breaks the rules.

1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

You have the right to make reports if you think something breaks the rules.

yeah but they don't get punished (leos), what's the point lmfao. it feels like im talking to a wall, ill stop talking to u before u make a report on me.

Edited by F0r3sT
  • Upvote 1

I don't understand why you're pressed by the fact that there are so many shootings and you have to clean them up. The world doesn't revolve around you. People play this as a game and don't have time to play this game 24/7. People in certain timezones wish that they play this game during day time and not night, but it's a game and they have to, it is what it is sometimes. No one thinks about the user pateuvasiliu and if he cleaned up 10 shootings this night. I cope with it, I don't bitch about it. Pretty sure that you can as well, it's not hard. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Mescalero said:

The world doesn't revolve around you

Absolutely. But this 22 page topic shows that it's not just me who thinks that's an issue.

2 minutes ago, Mescalero said:

I cope with it, I don't bitch about it.

And just like it's your right to be silent about it and ''cope'', it's mine to post that I think this is hurting immersion.

Edited by pateuvasiliu