Jump to content

Why does everyone act so hard IC?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Anders said:

This is not something the management can fix


Yes it is lmao, crack down on DMing and people who don't RP fear. Start CKing dudes that pull out a gun when surrounded by 10 cops to get out of jail time with a PK, start CKing dudes that escalate to deadly force for no real reason, start throwing punishments at minor characters that get into shootouts all the time and are somehow good enough drivers to blast at 120 mph through the city.

It's LITERALLY management's job to fix it, you can't convince hundreds of people with kind words.

Edited by pateuvasiliu
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, pateuvasiliu said:


Yes it is lmao, crack down on DMing and people who don't RP fear. Start CKing dudes that pull out a gun when surrounded by 10 cops to get out of jail time with a PK, start CKing dudes that escalate to deadly force for no real reason, start throwing punishments at minor characters that get into shootouts all the time and are somehow good enough drivers to blast at 120 mph through the city.

It's LITERALLY management's job to fix it, you can't convince hundreds of people with kind words.

But you can't also CK hundreds of people because some people on the forums are on a vendetta with an agenda. This idea of mass punishment will only downsize the player size and will create the LSRP problem of, '' so many restrictions can't have fun anymore'' there needs to be a bit of leeway, this server is already strict as it is, and I love how people say characters that get into shootouts all the time, I've been here almost a year haven't seen the same guy get into a shootout 3 times in a week.

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Kowboy said:

But you can't also CK hundreds of people because some people on the forums are on a vendetta with an agenda. This idea of mass punishment will only downsize the player size and will create the LSRP problem of, '' so many restrictions can't have fun anymore'' there needs to be a bit of leeway, this server is already strict as it is, and I love how people say characters that get into shootouts all the time, I've been here almost a year haven't seen the same guy get into a shootout 3 times in a week.

 

Rather have 400 people who are good rpers than an extra 200 that aren't and slowly make the 400 leave.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Moonsong said:

 

So just because I roleplay a character that doesn't get into shootouts constantly and doesn't go around provoking people means I'm goofy, don't have good RP and am overly attached to my character? This makes absolutely no sense. Just go and spend 5 minutes reading the report player section and you'll see all the evidence you need to prove the server is rife with exactly the issues I stated. Let's just drop the passive aggressive attitude, needless personal attacks and act like adults?

 

 

So you're saying the things I said don't apply to you, but you're also saying that I'm personally attacking you.

 

You're throwing me mixed signals here. Which is it?

 

I'm glad you bring up the report section; because it definitely shows that there is a forum to report rule breakers, and so if my CK idea were implemented...there would be a contigency to stop poor roleplayers who just randomly kill people.

Edited by NickyW
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

 

Rather have 400 people who are good rpers than an extra 200 that aren't and slowly make the 400 leave.

purged.png

 

Yeah make your own server and do your purges there, we are good thanks.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment

simple solution - make every death (that's legitimate and where no rules have been broken) a forced CK. People will value their characters lives and no go kicking the hornets nest unless they mean business.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

I don't know why people like rping tough and hard all the time. RPing with flaws or weak is way more fun in my opinion.

I remember people playing illegal characters who developed their first hits and similar stuff, but emotions and thoughts and how what they do applies on them as a human being. And that's the illegal RP I respect. Realistic, human, with a story. Now it's as you say, tough, hard all the time. T-800 stuff.

Link to comment
Just now, Zorbe said:

I remember people playing illegal characters who developed their first hits and similar stuff, but emotions and thoughts and how what they do applies on them as a human being. And that's the illegal RP I respect. Realistic, human, with a story. Now it's as you say, tough, hard all the time. T-800 stuff.

Because they want that clout for being the shooter on gtaw

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, NickyW said:

 

 

So you're saying the things I said don't apply to you, but you're also saying that I'm personally attacking you.

 

You're throwing me mixed signals here. Which is it?

 

I'm glad you bring up the report section; because it definitely shows that there is a forum to report rule breakers, and so if my CK idea were implemented...there would be a contigency to stop poor roleplayers who just randomly kill people.

 

You're the one who made wrongful assumptions about my roleplay, so yes I do take offence. Stop twisting my words. This behavior demonstrates part of what's wrong with the community, people can't disagree with eachother without being dicks about it. Have you even seen how much time the reports seem to take? Many reports have sat there for weeks or months, 3 pages of reports going back to the beginning of April that haven't even been taken. Just stop and think for a second about how many more reports there would be to overturn deaths, every single person who dies would post. Then inevitably you'd get the process of a staff report, which puts more strain on the management team. They're already strained with reports as it is.

 

Those are completely unreasonable expectations to have of the admin team who are obviously struggling with what they currently have to deal with, just so little Timmy can delete people who are causing him problems rather than be more creative and find other ways to deal with them. It'd encourage deathmatching, not prevent it. Again, this idea is not going to happen on a server like GTAW. This isn't something that can be fixed by forcing permadeath, it's a problem with the community's mentality.

Edited by Moonsong
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...