Why does everyone act so hard IC?

LeNova

13 minutes ago, BigDboy said:

I say, raise the black flag and increase the crime rate even more, it's about time we run the cat-ear-wearin-blue-haired-depressed lesbians out of the server.

1000% respect level achieved.

16 minutes ago, BigDboy said:

I say, raise the black flag and increase the crime rate even more, it's about time we run the cat-ear-wearin-blue-haired-depressed lesbians out of the server.

LMAO, most of illegal roleplayers here are not much better than the cat ear people.

It's not just the huge crime rate that's the problem, but the bad portrayal of it as well.

Edited by Zorbe
2 minutes ago, Zorbe said:

LMAO, most of illegal roleplayers here are not much better than the cat ear people. It's not just the huge crime rate that's the problem, but the bad portrayal of it as well.

lol. u can't rlly compare illegal rpers to cat ear people, nor can you tell people to stop commiting crimes. 

47 minutes ago, F0r3sT said:

lol. u can't rlly compare illegal rpers to cat ear people, nor can you tell people to stop commiting crimes. 

Trust me that I can. And to make it clear, I'm not pointing at everyone who's roleplaying illegal characters, but at the most of them who can't do it good.

And how? It's simple. Neither cat ear people nor those illegal characters have a story. They go do dyke stuff and that's about it - the momma I'm a criminal guys? Sell drugs, DM, then sell drugs again. It's losing the point of RP and starts being more RPG, like we're playing on an FiveM voice RP server. Most of these illegal roleplayers roleplay only when they have to. Most of them meet up ICly and don't RP shit but just write in IC chat, then cut it off by troll in /b or gossip about other factions. Most of them log in just to make a screenshot for faction's thread, like most of cops log in just to go on duty then log off. Most of all these people can't stay completely IC.

Truth is, there was always only a handful of people who do stuff right in roleplay, the others are here just to be what they can't be in real life, and it'll be that way forever. We either work with that and create RP out of it or we don't play at all, because I really don't think management can do something about any of these issues. It's the community, not the management of this server. 

Gotta run now because I can smell illegal roleplayers coming here to quote my stuff with zero worth arguments acting like gangsters on forums of a video game. Safe! 

Edited by Zorbe
  • Upvote 4
42 minutes ago, Zorbe said:

Trust me that I can. And to make it clear, I'm not pointing at everyone who's roleplaying illegal characters, but at the most of them who can't do it good.

And how? It's simple. Neither cat ear people nor those illegal characters have a story. They go do dyke stuff and that's about it - the momma I'm a criminal guys? Sell drugs, DM, then sell drugs again. It's losing the point of RP and starts being more RPG, like we're playing on an FiveM voice RP server. Most of these illegal roleplayers roleplay only when they have to. Most of them meet up ICly and don't RP shit but just write in IC chat, then cut it off by troll in /b or gossip about other factions. Most of them log in just to make a screenshot for faction's thread, like most of cops log in just to go on duty then log off. Most of all these people can't stay completely IC.

Truth is, there was always only a handful of people who do stuff right in roleplay, the others are here just to be what they can't be in real life, and it'll be that way forever. We either work with that and create RP out of it or we don't play at all, because I really don't think management can do something about any of these issues. It's the community, not the management of this server. 

Gotta run now because I can smell the illegal roleplayers coming here to quote my stuff with zero worth arguments acting like gangsters on forums of a video game. Safe! 

please provide one example of the “sell drugs DM sell drugs no story” character you’re talking about 

just one example

21 hours ago, DasFroggy said:

That's what I keep telling a lot of the criminals that escalate straight to shooting after getting pulled over for wiping out three civvies near a park bench, but then they just say "yOu sHoUlD tRy sEcOnDlIfe."

This is always amusing to me, because as far as I know? Feeling the urge to pretend to be a child on a video game is DEFINITELY more of a second life creep thing.

Oh the irony.

Edited by Martyn