Why does everyone act so hard IC?

LeNova

7 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Absolutely. But this 22 page topic shows that it's not just me who thinks that's an issue.

And just like it's your right to be silent about it and ''cope'', it's mine to post that I think this is hurting immersion.

If you want the best immersion, open your door and go outside in real life. This is a video game.

• Upvote 2

the only thing ruining your experience is your expectation. this is a GTA platform used by thousands from across the world, all with varying goals and backgrounds. 

when GTA is a game built on the foundation of crime and the different approaches to crime are virtually endless (an rp server), violence is inevitable. thats why you see it and why it's prevalent.

your expectations of how people are supposed to play the game are not the reality. the sooner you learn to deal with that or move on to something more up your alley, the sooner you'll actually start enjoying yourself again.

Edited by brogza
spelling
  • Upvote 7
22 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Absolutely. But this 22 page topic shows that it's not just me who thinks that's an issue.

And just like it's your right to be silent about it and ''cope'', it's mine to post that I think this is hurting immersion.

These type of posts destroyed SAMP imo, we won't be church doors, we need to have fun, you want immersion play Euro Truck Simulator 2, granted GTAW offers its own immersion, a cool one to be honest. People should stop typing essays on the forums and just go in game and enjoy the game, it's like IRL what the hell do people gotta be so worked up about what happened in Australia or whatever, care about your own environment and stop trying to change the world. It's honestly fine as it is. When LS-RP implemented the rules you advocate for, everyone yearned and cried for the 2014 era to come back, this should not happen here. Just because somebody did something wrong the entire server playerbase does not need to get punished for it.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And I'm not saying we should, but there's no way the amount of murder we have is warranted. You don't need to become a 16 year old murderer just because someone insulted you.

That falls under DM, simple report and I guarantee you that guy won't have the balls to be that stupid again, and if he is? watchlist + ban. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Kowboy said:

These type of posts destroyed SAMP imo, we won't be church doors, we need to have fun, you want immersion play Euro Truck Simulator 2, granted GTAW offers its own immersion, a cool one to be honest. People should stop typing essays on the forums and just go in game and enjoy the game, it's like IRL what the hell do people gotta be so worked up about what happened in Australia or whatever, care about your own environment and stop trying to change the world. It's honestly fine as it is. When LS-RP implemented the rules you advocate for, everyone yearned and cried for the 2014 era to come back, this should not happen here. Just because somebody did something wrong the entire server playerbase does not need to get punished for it.

Preach, the vast majority of people are civilians in real life, why would they want to roleplay the same exact things they're doing in real life? Makes no fucking sense. What killed LSRP is the same thing that killed other roleplay communities as well. 

Know what it is? Killing the fun, punishing people for trying to have fun. This is GTA after all, so don't expect most people to want to roleplay Joe Average, there's rarely any fun in that. And for those who say that you can get into many interesting situations as a civilian, I tell them that they can do the exact same thing in real life, since they're civilians in real life. 

People are here to have fun and the only reason the server has 700+ players on the regular is because there's no other text-based English roleplay server that even remotely resembles LS-RP ( the server of which the majority of the current playerbase hails from ).

You got people here complaining about the mobsters, bikers, gang members and whatnot and claiming that illegal roleplayers need to be pacified somehow, I call bullshit on that. 

I say, raise the black flag and increase the crime rate even more, it's about time we run the cat-ear-wearin-blue-haired-depressed lesbians out of the server.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2